"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

too young for LTR?

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
hey guys. im 20 and in a very serious relationship. we've been together for about 2 years. i feel like i really love her but lately ive been feeling like maybe im too young for such a serious, heading towards marrige relationship. if i break up with her i know i would miss her and i feel like its hard to find someone with this kind of connection. any help?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
They tried to tell us we're too young~

Who says that you have to get married? Go for it now, and if it turns to shyte later on you can still get out of it. I know how you feel, I've been there myself more than once. But things can change. Theres no need to tie the knot just yet, so don't fear life so much. Enjoy it while it lasts.

You're not too young, but you will be too old if you wait too long to enjoy life.

:cool:
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
keep doing what you are doing

BUT, I think, before I marry I want to get a good job and move out on my own. So.....at least 5 years from now for ME.

I don't think you should have a rush....nor should you be afraid of it.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
My first LTR was at the age of thirteen. Are you too young? Not as long as you hang off of marriage until you're both good and ready. Would you sacrifice monetary riches just because you feel like you're too young? Then why would you sacrifice emotional riches?

As long as its a healthy relationship, I say Gung Ho.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Agreed. A colleague met his g/f when he was 17, he's been with her exclusively for 17 years and is only now getting married, he seems very happy as far as I can tell, so why knock it. If, on the other hand, he was unhappy, this would be the most AFC thing ever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top