"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Too Young For Hot Chicks?!

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
What up?!

I'm 19-years-old, but I look like I'm 17 or 18 (it depends on the the situation). I'm pretty good-lookin' and I always notice that also older girls (20 to 24) are checkin' me out, but most of the time I'm not sure if I should approach them because women usually prefer older guys. Maybe they are just lookin' at me because I'm handsome, but they still think "unfortunately, he's too young."

Are you approaching girls who are obviously older than you? Or is that an impossible task?

Let me know what you think about this... any experiences?

THANX!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
It's not impossible, but it's very unlikely you will get anywhere. There are rare cases... I guess.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
This thread should be called. “To young for older hot chicks.” I’ve got the same issue as you that I look younger than I am. I’m 22 but almost everybody says I look 18 or 19.

It is possible to hook up with older chicks but I doubt that it can become anything more than a one time fling, which is perfectly fine but don’t expect more. I’m also wondering why go for girls that old? There are plenty of girls that are 18-20 that are gorgeous and that would match much better with you.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
**** what you think they want. Pursue what you want, and if they don't want the same thing, then move to the next ones. Easy as that. I have a friend who is 22 and is currently involved with a 17 year old (and no, she isn't desperate, she is infact i'd say a HB 8.5). So just go with the flow, and see how they react to your offers.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Approach these women and if htey ask you about your age, lie to them. Have a one night stand.

Obviously there's the question of morality, but if all they're looking for is sex then tell them your name is Bill Clinton and you're 25.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
Originally posted by Made.To.Be.Great
I'm not sure if I should approach them because women usually prefer older guys.
you are self handicapping YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES so you have an excuse to fail

you are dooming yourself.

im sure some girls prefer older, but some dont.

or start asking out 18/19 yo/s

whatever, you can get a girl dude
 
Top