Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much pointless complaining from men these days

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this guy
His post is spot on and he touched on the reasons why the West enforced monogamy: to unlock the productivity of the masses of men, give them a stake in the future (families), and to make society stable.

Polygamous societies have awful results.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think conflating all conversation about the subject under the umbrella as "complaining" is bvll****. Yes, plenty of men are complaining, and that does nothing. But plenty of other men are Discussing, and this something that must happen... and it wouldn't happen if men weren't complaining.

We can't act like we aren't a failed state going warp speed into the most extreme version of a hypergamous global marketplace in history. We are, and it's genuinely bad for society - and men disproportionately suffer from this.

Men shouting down other men who are talking about this... labelling them as incels or insecure or whatever the feminists churn out of their wheel of machiavellianism, is playing into the hands of the feminists.

We need to get real. Men are replaceable and the further technology advances - the more replaceable we become. At the current rate, we're less than 100 years away from a dystopian future where 99% of male babies are killed off, and the 1% is used for genetically superior sperm. If you're on this site, you're not the 1%.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shouting down other men who are talking about this... labelling them as incels or insecure or whatever the feminists churn out of their wheel of machiavellianism, is playing into the hands of the feminists.
Great post and spot the f-ck on here. I don’t want to antagonize anyone here but I’m getting very tired of rage/man-shame/vengeance posting.

And what is especially bad about it is men taking women’s worst tastes and judging other men by them.

“Oh, you’re not what women want pal? Become or do one of the following—adapt. Otherwise you’re a complainer.”

1. Violent criminal.
2. Gang member or mafiosi.
3. Multimillionaire (not happening any time soon or ever for nearly all men).
4, Cover thyself in tattoos.
5. Clown and MC of the household.
6. Act like everything is a big joke all the time.
7. Buy a boat.
8. Ride a motorcycle.
8. Act like a woman (“get” or “connect” with a woman’s emotions).
9. Head to the club 20 to 30 deep, to show you got that social clout.
10. Outframe Ben Affleck, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, and Tom Brady, the most desirable men on earth, who were left and publicly punked by women for no good reason we know of.

If a man cannot do these, all of which have nothing to do with healthy relationships, marriage, and fatherhood—serious sh-t!—then wonders what the hell is going on because he can’t get something so basic and attainable for average Western men of the past—a family—then he’s a complaining loser and incel!

Loads of women now screw the most worthless men. So I believe judging other men by these women’s awful taste is unwarranted and destructive.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
Back when pre-Woke Askmen had a message board in the late 2000s, I recall one of the moderators observing that many fellas there had a "Woe Is Me" mindset, the likes of which they clung to tighter than a newborn's jaw clings to her mother's nipple. All that's changed today:

The proliferation of social media, especially YouTube, has given guys like this a pulpit. When you're preaching on a video, rather than conversing with several live human beings on a forum or in person, no one is around to dispute and interrogate your thoughts and beliefs

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I think conflating all conversation about the subject under the umbrella as "complaining" is bvll****. Yes, plenty of men are complaining, and that does nothing. But plenty of other men are Discussing, and this something that must happen... and it wouldn't happen if men weren't complaining.

We can't act like we aren't a failed state going warp speed into the most extreme version of a hypergamous global marketplace in history. We are, and it's genuinely bad for society - and men disproportionately suffer from this.

We need to get real. Men are replaceable and the further technology advances - the more replaceable we become. At the current rate, we're less than 100 years away from a dystopian future where 99% of male babies are killed off, and the 1% is used for genetically superior sperm. If you're on this site, you're not the 1%.
Too complain is human, we've just lost the art of doing so effectively https://www.npr.org/2006/09/13/6066543/the-joys-and-perils-of-whining-at-work

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I do agree that by now most complaints are well known. I've heard it all, seen it all by now. I've also stopped watching redpill content, because it's extremely repetitive.

Its time for solutions.
We've been stabbing ourselves through the f-cking jugular, by continuing to think in terms of "solutions"(Which implies there's a permanent "fix" to complex social ills)rather than reducing human suffering for the greatest number of people

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ‘empowerment’ of women hasn’t been all bad. I think the increased confidence of women has made them more aggressive and forward with men. And that’s a good thing.
I don't see how it's a good thing. Certainly not in relationships. And as far as approaching men and conveying interests I don't find most of those relationship material. In fact I'm skeptical of them.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adapt as in do whatever women want men to do?
Humans are unique in that we can , in mass, create societal rules or adopt behaviors that actually go against evolutionary principles. We have broken out the traditional evolutionary pathway, and it’s exciting and scary at the same time.

Will the average young man choose to
1. Play by the society game, “babies don’t care how are made”
Or
2. Play by his primal masculinity, discard non submissive women even if this means discard 90% of the women?

will he realize that while submissive women for non alphas are in progressive extinction, there will always be submissive women for the 1%?

My stance is that the current state of things is the price we pay for breaking away from evolution, a curse yes. But also a blessing because we continue pushing forward in uncharted territory.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been stabbing ourselves through the f-cking jugular, by continuing to think in terms of "solutions"(Which implies there's a permanent "fix" to complex social ills)rather than reducing human suffering for the greatest number of people
There were a number of measures the West took to have most men able to get a home, wife, and kids if they wanted to do so. Not all, but most. But sure, not every man got those and some died incel.

There were also actual communities, institutions, and social scenes that made it easy for men to get women.

None of my uncles or grandfathers struggled or had to become some dumb bullsh-t to find mates.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But also a blessing because we continue pushing forward in uncharted territory.
See the results of polygamous society. And the results of this maladaptive scenario are so obvious to anyone with half a brain, including broken homes, single mothers, men who will never have families, and all the social pathologies that come from them: increased suicide, academic failure, financial shortcoming, prison sentences, drug use, and so on. You want to keep pushing into chartered territory?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On an individual level one HAS to find a solution either way.

The redpill/manosphere is a general view, but as soon as you deal with a specific woman, all variables will change. Best example is that we all know you can NEVER talk about this shyte with a woman without getting into a argument.

But...meanwhile the man who doesn't (get to) play the game is..just that. An NPC in the mating market. No one will miss him. Hard facts. This will remain the same until said man manages to change the parameters and yield the results he wants.

The idea behind the forum supposedly is to becomes a "Don Juan" a man who knows how to seduce women. The ultimate version of himself stacked to the ceiling with knowledge about the game. Whenever a man is unable to do /and or be this, he needs SOLUTIONS.

We can vent, compain and yes ,I'd even say that's a necessity. But beyond the complaints are actual solutions waiting for each of us.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
See the results of polygamous society. And the results of this maladaptive scenario are so obvious to anyone with half a brain, including broken homes, single mothers, men who will never have families, and all the social pathologies that come from them: increased suicide, academic failure, financial shortcoming, prison sentences, drug use, and so on. You want to keep pushing into chartered territory?
Is not that I personally want to. I also suffer from all those things. That said, I think there’s no stopping the beast in long term. Society will keep changing and changing. That doesn’t necessarily stop a young man from trying to make the most with what he has at his disposal. Forget how easy was for your father, push forward in ways that might or not be creative, and unique, wage war against the establishment, or even quit. All valid choices to a problem that has no quick solution

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is not that I personally want to. I also suffer from all those things. That said, I think there’s no stopping the beast in long term. Society will keep changing and changing. That doesn’t necessarily stop a young man from trying to make the most with what he has at his disposal. Forget how easy was for your father, push forward in ways that might or not be creative, and unique, wage war against the establishment, or even quit. All valid choices to a problem that has no quick solution
As I’ve said elsewhere, I’m married with children. I have a son I’ll be raising in this maladaptive environment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang that is a good chronology of modern feminism. You probably know more about feminism than the average chick that calls herself a feminist lol.
It is likely that I know more about feminism that a lot of feminists. Second Wave Feminism (early 1960s - late 1980s feminism) was likely the most impactful. The biggest achievement of First Wave Feminism (1800s-1960) was women getting the right to vote in the USA in 1920.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

alpha males survives

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting your d!ck wet is not that hard. In fact, this is the easiest time in human history for the average man to have meaningless sex, so that is not an accomplishment at all.
I disagree. Why are sexlessness stats so high right now?

mid-tier men had some advantages back in the day, but they still had to deal with a dating market that was extremely locally based, Chad and Tyrone existed back then too AKA the milkman, traditional patriarchal duties like working from dusk to dawn, having kids at an early age, willing to die for your family at any given notice
Mid-tier men did better when women were more economically dependent upon men. There have always been top tier men like what is called a 'Chad' or 'Tyrone' now. Women didn't brazenly seek top tier men through their actions as much in the pre-2000s era as they have since the 2000s. The combination of feminism, careerism, social media, swipe apps, and smartphones has made women think they are entitled to top tier men. Additionally, Millennial women were raised by Boomer parents who emphasized self-esteem and made their daughters believe that they were entitled to the best. This is a phenomenon far more common with White Millennials than non-White Millennials.

The good news is that it is not that hard to separate yourself from a mid-tier man and filter out the toxic women. I rarely encounter these hyper feminists or rude career women and cleat chasers & Chad/Tyrone chasers are pretty easy to spot and filter out.
This might be true. Everyone's experience will vary on this one. Good for you for doing well with this.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
There were a number of measures the West took to have most men able to get a home, wife, and kids if they wanted to do so. Not all, but most. But sure, not every man got those and some died incel.

There were also actual communities, institutions, and social scenes that made it easy for men to get women.

None of my uncles or grandfathers struggled or had to become some dumb bullsh-t to find mates.
"There were a number of measures the West took to have most men able to get a home, wife, and kids if they wanted to do so. Not all, but most"

The Industrial Revolution definitely made it possible for millions of men to achieve a level prosperity which had previously been accessible to all except the aristocracy and landed gentry. This wasn't the result of a benevolent cabal in Washington, London, or/and Berlin deciding "We need to make the lives of men easier, out of the goodness of their hearts"

Actually, most humans have more female ancestors than male https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool In other words, a large segment of the male population WAS NOT able to mate in earlier centuries

"But sure, not every man got those and some died incel"

As the evidence demonstrates, it was more than just a few

"There were also actual communities, institutions, and social scenes that made it easy for men to get women"

Unless a fella is living in the wilds of Alaska, or deep in the hurt of. The Amazon Jungle, here in The 21st Century he's living in a community replete with more food, clothes, books, entertainment, and yes women than at anytime in history. Yeah, there are currently some policies which obstruct many citizens(especially men)from gaining the proficiencies necessary for them to climb the socioeconomic ladder, and it's wise to pursue the amendment or abolishing of these policies, but this is a separate conversation from the one we're having now

"None of my uncles or grandfathers struggled or had to become some dumb bullsh-t to find mates"

Yeah, our ancestors either married the gal they went to prom with or acquiesced to marriages which had been arranged by someone other than themselves. Can't help but suspect that a world where we're free to pursue the women we desire, or choose not to pursue at all, is much more desirable, for all it's occasional hassles

Last edited: