Too much interest..

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl from a dating site that adds me to msn. we talk every now and then . right from the get go she keeps wanting to get together, come see her etc .but i was at a point where i didnt want to get serious with any womens due to certain reasons . after trying to get with me , being flirty , **** like that . i come home from 4 days of partying completley drained. she comes online askes me to come over cuz she was gonna go to some scary house or whatever. im like fine , lets go see what shes all about.

i get there, she doesnt look like her pics on her profile about 100 pounds bigger , we make even more small talk .we start watchin some movie cuz apparently her other friend doesnt want to go to said scary house. im like uhh ok . we started watchin the movie . im lyin beside her. i have my hand over her side (were both lyin on our sides on teh bed). she startes movin my hand all over the place on her , lickin my fingers , putin them on her crotch. we started to make out . i fingered her . started makin out more . she then says she cant 'finish me off" because she wants to kno that i want to be serious first. im like great shes trying to lock me into something here. half of me is sayin get the **** out of here right now . the other half is sayin this is kinda cool tho cuz ive never done any of this.

we barley watched the movie . i leave , we kiss . get home wash up .find a message askin if im home yet and to call her . im like **** no . go to sleep with my severe case of blue balls. wake up the next morning with a phone call from her. This pisses me off , she wont leave me alone for a while.

the other thing is , after this night im still not physically attracted to her, tho she says shes attracted to me . im definatly in the just want to be friends stage. but im afraid after all that happened , it could cause some serious **** to happen. Have any of you guys had this happen before . and what did you do?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt look like her pics on her profile about 100 pounds bigger...

thats all I needed to hear. Cut off contact. Unless she's got a REAL good face.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
she doesnt look like her pics on her profile about 100 pounds bigger...

thats all I needed to hear. Cut off contact. Unless she's got a REAL good face.
LOL. Yo wat dating site was this?

Carpe_Diem

Don Juan
Reaction score
now you have obviously raised the bar for this poor girl. the only time she will do as good as you again, is when some other fool falls in to her web of lies and deceit and he too feels the pity that led you to befoul yourself upon this beast.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda in a similar situation, wanting to be just friends with a girl when she clearly wants more, but I met her at some party not over the internet.

Its an interesting and ironic situation, there is pretty much no advice around here for this kind of situation usually it is the opposite. I have no idea what to do either..

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you got that right.. lol

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the comments guys and yes , i was kinda startled when her pics didnt match quite with her profile . we were just watchin a movie and **** happened. but i seriously just want to be friends but dont want her to freak out on me . Just **** she said makes it seem like she wants alot more than what im interested in . and not that have somethin against over weight girls , she just doesnt seem like my type. she seems clingy and i dont want that . i just want to come off as an ******* and takin advantage of a situation. yes nice guy i kno , but hey i wouldnt want it to happen to me . but keep the comments comin guys .

and the site was casualkiss.com . its a north american , mostly ontario dating site . but theres other ppl too .

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you notice a pattern here? How is it that women/girls have no problem turning down a man who lies about his age/looks/intentions, etc. but a guy will stick it out and end up makin' out and fingering one that is 100 lbs. overweight. Do you think for a moment that an average to above average to a hottie would be ok with a guy blatantly lying and still overlook it and end up wanting to get see him again, or even get intimate?

There was a post recently about how fatties are very selective and have high standards, perhaps some of you guys could learn something from these wild beasts. Be selective. There is an unlimited supply of women, they are not a scarce resource; many here act like that's the last chance they'll get at fooling around.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just put a cap on this after considering some stuff . but now she has brought up something called friends with benefits . what the hell does this mean . is it a trap . is it a bad idea? explain. and my search didnt turn up much.

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends with benefits means she will be friends, like you want, but she still wants sex, in some form or fashion. Kinda goes against what she told you was the reason she wouldn't "finish you off." It's probably not something you want, I imagine.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
what a fat HOG!

have Jrprpr train her fat arse :woo:
Even I have my limitations. I also don't want to end up in bed with this behemoth. She sounds somewhat manipulative...

It is true what the other poster said. Fat women think they're the ****. They have no problem being obese, and requiring their man to be in excellent shape. I always thought this was kind of like a person who never takes a shower, requiring their partner to be very hygienic.......

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Even I have my limitations. I also don't want to end up in bed with this behemoth. She sounds somewhat manipulative...

It is true what the other poster said. Fat women think they're the ****. They have no problem being obese, and requiring their man to be in excellent shape. I always thought this was kind of like a person who never takes a shower, requiring their partner to be very hygienic.......
Exaclty, why is it that nobody is talking about the real issue here? Fat/obese women will have their standards, yet the guys in here don't even want to talk about their lack thereof.

If fat women can act and be picky, but the men will settle and conform to that, where is the pride and dignity of the men in here? We know who has the HIGHER STATUS/VALUE in those interactions.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Personally i wouldnt do any girl over a size 10. Im not sure if Australian sizes are the same as american sizes. Size 10 is pretty small.