Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too lazy to go on a date

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

So I recently fvcked a girl after club, pretty decent looking, would say HB6 or 7 and I slept at her place and we fvcked again in the morning. After that she's been showing a lot of interest, texting me nearly everyday, even though I haven't started the conversation with her more than like one or two times during this 3 week period.

And now she wants to go on a date with me, but the thing is that I'm kind of guy who needs 100% IL to really put some work and get my lazy ass to date, because I'm not sure if I want a relationship with this girl. I'd rather just go to her place again and hang out there (and obviously fvck).

What advice would you guys give? Is it OK to just suggest her that I go to her place and hang out there?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By asking to go to her place you will make your intentions clear. She will know all you want her for is sechs. This has a 50% chance of working in your favor.

Or you can take her on a date, and end up at her house for sechs. This has a 85% chance of working in your favor.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't have a relationship with a woman that you fcked as soon as you met her in the club .
She obviously wants some action . Do what bradd said .

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be subtle about sex if you haven't gotten a girl in bed yet.

After you've already ****ed her, who cares? Just tell her you want to ****. If she says no, you still saved your own time and money.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

So I recently fvcked a girl after club, pretty decent looking, would say HB6 or 7 and I slept at her place and we fvcked again in the morning. After that she's been showing a lot of interest, texting me nearly everyday, even though I haven't started the conversation with her more than like one or two times during this 3 week period.

And now she wants to go on a date with me, but the thing is that I'm kind of guy who needs 100% IL to really put some work and get my lazy ass to date, because I'm not sure if I want a relationship with this girl. I'd rather just go to her place again and hang out there (and obviously fvck).

What advice would you guys give? Is it OK to just suggest her that I go to her place and hang out there?
Funny, this kind of explains why the tea parties are so prominent when it comes to missed opportunities and men simply not wanting to make the effort to date. Kind of like that guy who chose to watch Hockey playoffs than to spend time with a group of single ladies that outnumber the men in the Meetups. lol