Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too late?

line_in_the_sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the age of 25 (26 in May) I still feel I haven't really had a period where I had fun and got laid a lot. On average I've had one/two sex partners every year this decade, and that ain't hopeless, but I don't feel I have "tried" enough women to find out what I like and what I don't like. Of course, a lot of this comes down to social anxiety, which I've worked hard on reducing (and have to a degree succeeded).

What I'd like to ask you is: Do you think it's too late to have a "Don Juan"-period at the age of 26? This might be overanalyzing, but I'm asking for your thoughts. Now I know there are mostly (but not only) Americans on this board, and I'm Norwegian, so some cultural differences may apply. Please give your thoughts in the context of your own culture - we're similar enough! :D

Thanks!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. I too never had a 'fun period' and I'm almost 28. In fact, I've been laid exactly three times. Not per year, but ever. No sex has made me a frustrated non-sexual guy.
Going out to clubs and bars I watch hot girls dance with guys and DAMN....these guys are fondling, squeezing ass, and acting like they're gonna screw ten times that night. I just can't shake the feeling that an HB would freak out if I slid up to her on the floor and without a word, grinded her ass and slipped my hand down her thigh.
I have plenty of friends, some of them girls. All of them are either married or in long term relationships and really don't inquire as to why I'm the single guy. They just assume I'm cool with being single and don't want to rock the boat.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never too late. I'm 26 and just now getting out of this phunk. I had 2 long term relationships. 2 sex partners and I feel like I havne't done sh1t in my social / sexual part of my life.

Everything else is going great except for those two things.

It is NEVER too late. You have wealth of knowledge under your finger tips right here. The harderst part of all this is letting go of your past beliefs and developing new ones.