Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Hot To Handle (Netflix)

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna see a male-female rollercoaster without being involved check out this show.
Constant games are played between contestants and you can learn a lot about human behaviour (if you understand the background of this behaviour).
Sometimes your brain might hurt but you will get by it soon enough.
I would reccomend this show especially to the newbies here so they can see more objectively how real life works. And maybe they can recognise themselves in some situations and see what they were doing wrong.
Anyway, as stupid as the show is it is still educational if you know what you are watching.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna see a male-female rollercoaster without being involved check out this show.
Constant games are played between contestants and you can learn a lot about human behaviour (if you understand the background of this behaviour).
Sometimes your brain might hurt but you will get by it soon enough.
I would reccomend this show especially to the newbies here so they can see more objectively how real life works. And maybe they can recognise themselves in some situations and see what they were doing wrong.
Anyway, as stupid as the show is it is still educational if you know what you are watching.
You know your have taken my former alias before I was banned before?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit, I got sucked into watching this show, and I think it's a great representation of how the top 1% of men actually act. You could consider pretty much all the males on that show "Alpha". Some more than others, but you know what I mean. All of them are un-apologetically sexual, and not afraid to escalate quickly. Put a bunch of good looking people on an island with nothing to do, and they will start to behave like animals. The show and the producers purposely give them nothing to do, and are definitely trying to set them up for failure to make things more interesting. This is basically us (both men and women) in our biologically purest form.. we're genetically coded to act this way. Although the show is definitely exaggerated for entertainment, I think it's a great reminder for men to never be afraid of their sexuality around women.