"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Too Hot To Handle (Netflix)

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
If you wanna see a male-female rollercoaster without being involved check out this show.
Constant games are played between contestants and you can learn a lot about human behaviour (if you understand the background of this behaviour).
Sometimes your brain might hurt but you will get by it soon enough.
I would reccomend this show especially to the newbies here so they can see more objectively how real life works. And maybe they can recognise themselves in some situations and see what they were doing wrong.
Anyway, as stupid as the show is it is still educational if you know what you are watching.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
If you wanna see a male-female rollercoaster without being involved check out this show.
Constant games are played between contestants and you can learn a lot about human behaviour (if you understand the background of this behaviour).
Sometimes your brain might hurt but you will get by it soon enough.
I would reccomend this show especially to the newbies here so they can see more objectively how real life works. And maybe they can recognise themselves in some situations and see what they were doing wrong.
Anyway, as stupid as the show is it is still educational if you know what you are watching.
You know your have taken my former alias before I was banned before?
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I'll admit, I got sucked into watching this show, and I think it's a great representation of how the top 1% of men actually act. You could consider pretty much all the males on that show "Alpha". Some more than others, but you know what I mean. All of them are un-apologetically sexual, and not afraid to escalate quickly. Put a bunch of good looking people on an island with nothing to do, and they will start to behave like animals. The show and the producers purposely give them nothing to do, and are definitely trying to set them up for failure to make things more interesting. This is basically us (both men and women) in our biologically purest form.. we're genetically coded to act this way. Although the show is definitely exaggerated for entertainment, I think it's a great reminder for men to never be afraid of their sexuality around women.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top