Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Hot to Handle(Dynamics for escalation)

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw this reality show (other than that the intelligence was on the very very lows) it amazed me of how some social dynamics work .

Take for example Rhonda , David and Sharron . Meanwhile David was the first to pick up Rhonda , she was mutually interested to him plus their conversation was flowing very well but David didn't make a move because he didn’t wanted to be seen as thirsty or something like that .
Moments later Sharron shows up and is trying to pick up Rhonda . Obviously there is some awkwardness in the interaction ,convo wasn’t flowing so well but Sharron was confident enough to tell her that they should sit together .Rhonda complied and Sharron was in a “ shooting range” and very well took the shot and made out successfully with her .

Later when they asked Rhonda how it was , she was telling how everything clicked with Sharron and there was almost perfect flow . As for David she had to say the opposite , that the conversation wasn’t flowing .Quite the opposite from how actually both situations went .

What do we learn from this ? That no matter how well something seems to flow or not , in the end escalation is what makes the difference. If there is already initial interest , and you don’t escalate it’s game over . If you escalate even when the situation ain’t flowing as you want , the female is going to convince herself that everything went as it should even when in reality it didn't. You are the winner in the end nevertheless. Sharron seemed to be the alpha and David was just a nice guy that got no laid .

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw this reality show (other than that the intelligence was on the very very lows) it amazed me of how some social dynamics work .

Take for example Rhonda , David and Sharron . Meanwhile David was the first to pick up Rhonda , she was mutually interested to him plus their conversation was flowing very well but David didn't make a move because he didn’t wanted to be seen as thirsty or something like that .
Moments later Sharron shows up and is trying to pick up Rhonda . Obviously there is some awkwardness in the interaction ,convo wasn’t flowing so well but Sharron was confident enough to tell her that they should sit together .Rhonda complied and Sharron was in a “ shooting range” and very well took the shot and made out successfully with her .

Later when they asked Rhonda how it was , she was telling how everything clicked with Sharron and there was almost perfect flow . As for David she had to say the opposite , that the conversation wasn’t flowing .Quite the opposite from how actually both situations went .

What do we learn from this ? That no matter how well something seems to flow or not , in the end escalation is what makes the difference. If there is already initial interest , and you don’t escalate it’s game over . If you escalate even when the situation ain’t flowing as you want , the female is going to convince herself that everything went as it should even when in reality it didn't. You are the winner in the end nevertheless. Sharron seemed to be the alpha and David was just a nice guy that got no laid .
I rather make a move and get rejected then not making one and not knowing my out come . These girls talk to their friends about the guy that has the balls and the guy that got all the signs but yet didn’t made the move cause he’s afraid. Also by escalating you’ll find out if she’s a time waster too

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sharron actually showed a lot of restraint he knew that if he escalated too much they would lose money so he didn't bang her.I think her raw attraction was more for Sharron than David.

That's the thing about this show - escalation was COSTLY. If David tried to bang or kiss Rhonda on the first date he would have been shamed by the entire group! Just look at what happened when that Australian guy made out with Francesca the first time.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalation is something I wish I would have learned a lot sooner in life. I cringe thinking of all the opportunities I missed because I was being a nice guy and/or afraid of rejection. Like they always say: you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharron actually showed a lot of restraint he knew that if he escalated too much they would lose money so he didn't bang her.I think her raw attraction was more for Sharron than David.

That's the thing about this show - escalation was COSTLY. If David tried to bang or kiss Rhonda on the first date he would have been shamed by the entire group! Just look at what happened when that Australian guy made out with Francesca the first time.
This particular moment was early before the Limitations were in effect so it wasn’t costly plus the players knew nothing by then .

As for Francesca and that dude , it was the same . He escalated first , even though the black dude imo was the alpha in the group and used the proper principles, he got rejected in the end and she ended up with the straya dude .

All i wanted to point out is that escalation should be the only thing in your mind . You get your answer and no games back and forth .