Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tony Montana was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Few caveats to start with: Yes, looks are undeniably important for a lot of young women (18-21), particularly those who haven't graduated and have very little responsibility...still mentally children. IME once the reality of a that corporate job and city life set in, women priotise money A LOT more.

Secondly, I actually believe the illusion of wealth skews things a bit. For example a guy who appears to be doing well in life and having fun (partying, regular holidays, well dressed, nice car, etc.) will at the very least get positive attention from others - that's just the reality of the insta generation we live in. Wouldn't recommend this lifestyle if you can't afford it of course, just making a point.

This is what confuses people. When they think about women being attracted to money they imagine some dull grey suited accountant with zero social skills, making £100k a year trying to woefully seduce women half his age. I define having the kind of money that actually attracts women as FU money - freedom and most importantly FUN.

I've been a tad frustrated with the hotness quality of some of the chicks I've been attracting of late. I make pretty good money for my age and in a position to be able to travel frequently (atleast once a month) and party in some fairly pricey parts of my city. I'm not a huge fan of social media but one of my boys advised that I should start posting my activity so I did and it was like a night and day. The same girls who were turning me down for dates a few months ago are now hitting up my IG stories. I have dates lined up all next week.

The guys barking on about social circle/ social skills being the dominant means of consistently attracting women are just as dogmatic as the "Black Pill", "Looks are EVERYTHING" crowd. Both are wrong.

The girls who "prioritise dating men in their social circle" are the same ones who will drop everything to go home with footballers and trust fund babies living the good life on IG. Or you really think she's turning down a date with a guy making £100k a week because she had her eye on Dave from her yoga class? Come on. Social dominance only gets you so far and is entirely contextual to that specific environment.

But similiarly there are AVERAGE to below average looking men getting laid consistently because they are genuinely cool guys. If you don't believe this you need to get out into the real world or make better friends.

Social skills (Game is just one branch of wider social skills IMO) are more of an amplifier. Like, if you're really funny, confident and socially astute you might go from a 6 to an 8 if you're well known in that particular environment, but if an obvious 9 enters the picture Dave is SOL.

Having said that I do think Social Skills > Looks

"Black pillers" seem to forget that most good looking men generally have great social skills and game due to positive reinforcement and having dealt with women early on. They have a 10 year headstart on most posters on forums like this. Good-looking social retards rarely get laid.

This is why for me it's:

Money
Status
Looks

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Few caveats to start with: Yes, looks are undeniably important for a lot of young women (18-21), particularly those who haven't graduated and have very little responsibility...still mentally children. IME once the reality of a that corporate job and city life set in, women priotise money A LOT more.

Secondly, I actually believe the illusion of wealth skews things a bit. For example a guy who appears to be doing well in life and having fun (partying, regular holidays, well dressed, nice car, etc.) will at the very least get positive attention from others - that's just the reality of the insta generation we live in. Wouldn't recommend this lifestyle if you can't afford it of course, just making a point.

This is what confuses people. When they think about women being attracted to money they imagine some dull grey suited accountant with zero social skills, making £100k a year trying to woefully seduce women half his age. I define having the kind of money that actually attracts women as FU money - freedom and most importantly FUN.

I've been a tad frustrated with the hotness quality of some of the chicks I've been attracting of late. I make pretty good money for my age and in a position to be able to travel frequently (atleast once a month) and party in some fairly pricey parts of my city. I'm not a huge fan of social media but one of my boys advised that I should start posting my activity so I did and it was like a night and day. The same girls who were turning me down for dates a few months ago are now hitting up my IG stories. I have dates lined up all next week.

The guys barking on about social circle/ social skills being the dominant means of consistently attracting women are just as dogmatic as the "Black Pill", "Looks are EVERYTHING" crowd. Both are wrong.

The girls who "prioritise dating men in their social circle" are the same ones who will drop everything to go home with footballers and trust fund babies living the good life on IG. Or you really think she's turning down a date with a guy making £100k a week because she had her eye on Dave from her yoga class? Come on. Social dominance only gets you so far and is entirely contextual to that specific environment.

But similiarly there are AVERAGE to below average looking men getting laid consistently because they are genuinely cool guys. If you don't believe this you need to get out into the real world or make better friends.

Social skills (Game is just one branch of wider social skills IMO) are more of an amplifier. Like, if you're really funny, confident and socially astute you might go from a 6 to an 8 if you're well known in that particular environment, but if an obvious 9 enters the picture Dave is SOL.

Having said that I do think Social Skills > Looks

"Black pillers" seem to forget that most good looking men generally have great social skills and game due to positive reinforcement and having dealt with women early on. They have a 10 year headstart on most posters on forums like this. Good-looking social retards rarely get laid.

This is why for me it's:

Money
Status
Looks

Dude... It's always been the way of the world. Video below.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t have the looks, she will (at worst) shut you down before you have a chance to show your great social skills or (at best) friendzone you and enjoy the free entertainment.
Bullsh*t. Of course it's easy to stay black pill since it justifies a lack of success.

Like I said brother if you aren't seeing average looking guys do well with women then you need to see more of the world or get better friends.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... It's always been the way of the world. Video below.

I agree. It's a more or less universal truth.

Throughout civilisation men have been acquiring money and power and with it came women. But apparently in the last 10 years, 10,000 years of civilisation have been rendered irrelevant and only chads get hot women now. :rolleyes:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Bullsh*t. Of course it's easy to stay black pill since it justifies a lack of success.

Like I said brother if you aren't seeing average looking guys do well with women then you need to see more of the world or get better friends.
Women shut guys down FAST. They might ignore or eye roll or feign not hearing him or give one word answers, etc. When a guy approaches, it’s make or break within a few seconds. You’re an experienced guy. You honestly haven’t seen this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree. It's a more or less universal truth.

Throughout civilisation men have been acquiring money and power and with it came women. But apparently in the last 10 years, 10,000 years of civilisation have been rendered irrelevant and only chads get hot women now. :rolleyes:
One word. Feminism and that is what changed the world around. There are now even factions within the feminism culture which are attacking each other. This is what happens when society allows the inmates to run the insane asylum. Chaos is the result.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One word. Feminism and that is what changed the world around. There are now even factions within the feminism culture which are attacking each other. This is what happens when society allows the inmates to run the insane asylum. Chaos is the result.
I dont think feminism has had any impact whatsoever on women bring attracted to men with money and power. The only things that changed is the goalposts have moved with regards to the sort of money needed to acquire that FUN lifestyle because now women can make their own money.

When haters complain about men using money to get women they think of this type of situation:

Not footballers getting blow jobs from HB9 "feminists" in club bathrooms

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me money sits near the bottom of the list

Lawyers and hedge fund managers are not swimming in pvssy

But looks, height and frame are. Possibly game too

Money has value but it's overhyped by a long shot

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me money sits near the bottom of the list

Lawyers and hedge fund managers are not swimming in pvssy

But looks, height and frame are. Possibly game too

Money has value but it's overhyped by a long shot
If you think money has no value you've not seen enough of the world.

Lawyers don't actually make that much money. Or maybe I need to distinguish money from MONEY - top 10%.

How many hedge fund managers do you actually know personally? How many sosuavers who say money is useless actually have any (like top 10% for your age and location)? I'd say probably close to zero.

There are a lot of women who specifically go to clubs that cater to the high finance/legal/consulting bigshots and they aren't just going for the free drinks. A LOT of young women want that FUN lifestyle and/or are just straight up social climbers.

I live in London so maybe things are different where you are but here it's:

Money , Status.......Social Skills........Looks. In that order.

Sosuavers don't like to hear this because it's a lot easier to go to the gym and read some books on "Game" than it is to make another 100 grand a year.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP and many others on this board seem to view women as being controlled by some kind of a monolithic hive mind with an aggregated thought process. In reality, different women have different [and oftentimes contradictory] sets of priorities. Some women care about looks more than others. Some care more about money more than others. All of them care about both looks and money at least to some extent.

Try to think of it from the male perspective. Most women think that guys prefer women with large breasts. And in general, that's probably true of most guys. Does that mean that most guys would never date a girl with smaller breasts? Of course not.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t have the looks, she will (at worst) shut you down before you have a chance to show your great social skills or (at best) friendzone you and enjoy the free entertainment.
unless she see your rolex first, serious money give you something, with is power and that give you confidence, plus its ****ing helps you ahve money to spend then stay at home watching tv or deading because you don't have money, remember most hobbies also cost money, doing what you like also cost money, all this bring you mind in a better place, and with it easier to deal with people

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP and many others on this board seem to view women as being controlled by some kind of a monolithic hive mind with an aggregated thought process. In reality, different women have different [and oftentimes contradictory] sets of priorities. Some women care about looks more than others. Some care more about money more than others. All of them care about both looks and money at least to some extent.

Try to think of it from the male perspective. Most women think that guys prefer women with large breasts. And in general, that's probably true of most guys. Does that mean that most guys would never date a girl with smaller breasts? Of course not.
ok then tell me how many arbortion a woman did when the dad is rich?

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP and many others on this board seem to view women as being controlled by some kind of a monolithic hive mind with an aggregated thought process.
Nope. We're just talking in terms of averages, which is what people do when discussing an entire population...

As in the average women cares more about money than looks. Doesn't mean every woman cares more about money than looks, etc. Comprende...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money isn't irrelevant but I know a number of middle aged, very well off, guys who are single and get no action whatsoever. Why? Well, for one, they don't show their wealth at all as far as their lifestyle is concerned. And, second, they aren't attractive. You are far better off being attractive and/or pretending to be well off from a strictly dating perspective.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. We're just talking in terms of averages, which is what people do when discussing an entire population...

As in the average women cares more about money than looks. Doesn't mean every woman cares more about money than looks, etc. Comprende...
Average woman where? In your neighbourhood, your city, your state, your country, the world? We live in a society with so many races, ethnicities, religions, subcultures and incrasingly non-traditional family structures that talking about the "average" woman is kind of pointless these days. This is not the 1960's where the average woman was a white girl form a middle-class family who read Cosmopolitan and listened to the Beatles.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average woman where? In your neighbourhood, your city, your state, your country, the world? We live in a society with so many races, ethnicities, religions, subcultures and incrasingly non-traditional family structures that talking about the "average" woman is kind of pointless these days. This is not the 1960's where the average woman was a white girl form a middle-class family who read Cosmopolitan and listened to the Beatles.
You're just being pedantic now, presumably because you lost the argument/misrepresented my position and you're trying to save face.

If I said women on average prefer men taller than them would you come back to with the same nonsensical response about middle class white women reading Cosmo?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just being pedantic now, presumably because you lost the argument/misrepresented my position and you're trying to save face.

If I said women on average prefer men taller than them would you come back to with the same nonsensical response about middle class white women reading Cosmo?
Why would I need to "save face" in front of a random keyboard jockey on the internet? I could care less if you think that you "won" the argument. Go have a drink to celebrate if you want to.

I never said women don't care about money. In fact, I said that all women care about money to some extent, if you read my original post in this thread. It seems like you are missing the point.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If you think money has no value you've not seen enough of the world.
Of course it has value. But women value different things at different stages in their life.

Younger women value looks, social status, fun, and the man’s age.

Older women value money and status.

How many sosuavers who say money is useless actually have any (like top 10% for your age and location)? I'd say probably close to zero.
Again I don’t think they are saying it’s useless. I think they are saying it’s useless after a certain point.

If you are living ok and take care of yourself, women aren’t going to suddenly realize how great you are if you made an extra $100,000 / year, or if you owned tons of stock or real estate. It’s the overall package and the man’s age that’s more important.

Now if you in the top 10%, then it’s a different ballgame. But I don’t think many men on SS can get there.

I live in London so maybe things are different where you are but here it's:

Money , Status.......Social Skills........Looks. In that order.

Sosuavers don't like to hear this because it's a lot easier to go to the gym and read some books on "Game" than it is to make another 100 grand a year.
Again no woman is going to suddenly realize how great the man is if he gets a $100,000/year raise. It’s the overall package that’s more important

Status
Not open for further replies.