Tony Montana was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Few caveats to start with: Yes, looks are undeniably important for a lot of young women (18-21), particularly those who haven't graduated and have very little responsibility...still mentally children. IME once the reality of a that corporate job and city life set in, women priotise money A LOT more.

Secondly, I actually believe the illusion of wealth skews things a bit. For example a guy who appears to be doing well in life and having fun (partying, regular holidays, well dressed, nice car, etc.) will at the very least get positive attention from others - that's just the reality of the insta generation we live in. Wouldn't recommend this lifestyle if you can't afford it of course, just making a point.

This is what confuses people. When they think about women being attracted to money they imagine some dull grey suited accountant with zero social skills, making £100k a year trying to woefully seduce women half his age. I define having the kind of money that actually attracts women as FU money - freedom and most importantly FUN.

I've been a tad frustrated with the hotness quality of some of the chicks I've been attracting of late. I make pretty good money for my age and in a position to be able to travel frequently (atleast once a month) and party in some fairly pricey parts of my city. I'm not a huge fan of social media but one of my boys advised that I should start posting my activity so I did and it was like a night and day. The same girls who were turning me down for dates a few months ago are now hitting up my IG stories. I have dates lined up all next week.

The guys barking on about social circle/ social skills being the dominant means of consistently attracting women are just as dogmatic as the "Black Pill", "Looks are EVERYTHING" crowd. Both are wrong.

The girls who "prioritise dating men in their social circle" are the same ones who will drop everything to go home with footballers and trust fund babies living the good life on IG. Or you really think she's turning down a date with a guy making £100k a week because she had her eye on Dave from her yoga class? Come on. Social dominance only gets you so far and is entirely contextual to that specific environment.

But similiarly there are AVERAGE to below average looking men getting laid consistently because they are genuinely cool guys. If you don't believe this you need to get out into the real world or make better friends.

Social skills (Game is just one branch of wider social skills IMO) are more of an amplifier. Like, if you're really funny, confident and socially astute you might go from a 6 to an 8 if you're well known in that particular environment, but if an obvious 9 enters the picture Dave is SOL.

Having said that I do think Social Skills > Looks

"Black pillers" seem to forget that most good looking men generally have great social skills and game due to positive reinforcement and having dealt with women early on. They have a 10 year headstart on most posters on forums like this. Good-looking social retards rarely get laid.

This is why for me it's:

Money
Status
Looks
In the Stone Age, before the internet and social media, a lot of young men(teens to maybe early 20s) sought older women, because younger women(teens through early 20s), many of them, hadn't sufficiently settled into their sexuality to be tolerable.

That's why I think it's funny to hear young guys talk about how tough things are, today, because, "thanks to the internet, women know game too." That's cracks me! Women have ALWAYS known game; they were taught it by their aunts and grandmothers and each other, almost since they could crawl. They just were often so embarrassingly clumsy and hamfisted at it, in HS especially, that they were almost unbearable to be around. That's why we usually gave them a few years to work out the kinks on their unfortunate learner boyfriends, before circling back around to them, a few years later, when they had outgrown sadistically tormenting hormonal teenage boys.

No. Girls were taught these things by closed networks. It's the internet that's new, the open source nature of things, where every 13 middle school dweeb is googling "game."

So, yeah, girls, historically, have exhausted their own amusement at the magical powers their biology gives them over boys who haven't yet learned to control their own biology, anywhere between the time they graduated from HS or college, traditionally. That's been one of their main attractions to "older men"(guy might 24), because he's no longer willing to be led around by his erections, like it's a divining rod, and is someone she can respect, just because he tells her, "NO," and means it. Guys can be pretty pathetic, sometimes.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think money has no value you've not seen enough of the world.
Of course it has value. But women value different things at different stages in their life.

Younger women value looks, social status, fun, and the man’s age.

Older women value money and status.

How many sosuavers who say money is useless actually have any (like top 10% for your age and location)? I'd say probably close to zero.
Again I don’t think they are saying it’s useless. I think they are saying it’s useless after a certain point.

If you are living ok and take care of yourself, women aren’t going to suddenly realize how great you are if you made an extra $100,000 / year, or if you owned tons of stock or real estate. It’s the overall package and the man’s age that’s more important.

Now if you in the top 10%, then it’s a different ballgame. But I don’t think many men on SS can get there.

I live in London so maybe things are different where you are but here it's:

Money , Status.......Social Skills........Looks. In that order.

Sosuavers don't like to hear this because it's a lot easier to go to the gym and read some books on "Game" than it is to make another 100 grand a year.
Again no woman is going to suddenly realize how great the man is if he gets a $100,000/year raise. It’s the overall package that’s more important

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think feminism has had any impact whatsoever on women bring attracted to men with money and power. The only things that changed is the goalposts have moved with regards to the sort of money needed to acquire that FUN lifestyle because now women can make their own money.

When haters complain about men using money to get women they think of this type of situation:

Not footballers getting blow jobs from HB9 "feminists" in club bathrooms
If she despised the old dude so much, why did she let him in her?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I also think gets overhyped in these discussions because it doesn't make a good sound bite is how high the bar is. If she is in your looks and age bracket run a bit of game and most decent chicks will shed the panties.

The first few months you will have to be pretty tough on them because that's when they test you out for the boyfriend gig. And that's when money and status and most importantly what her friends say plays in. that's why being set up by her friends is so powerful.

which is where plating comes in because you will be getting it wet regularly and sooner or later one of them that has met your selection criteria will hang around

So in summary easy to part the beef curtains harder to stay in the promised land.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the money...it's about the things you can buy with the money. But seriously...

Just work on all things at once. Focus on your career, improve your looks as best you can (exercise, food intake, style, grooming), and make time for socializing including women. Your social skill set only costs time and experience and will get you farther than burying your head until you make your first million. Obviously you have to prioritize your financial survival. But being preoccupied with money to the exclusion of other forms of self-improvement will lead to a hollow life. Someone out there will always have more than you. And if she'll leave her guy for six figures, she'll leave six for seven. You're only given so many breaths in life, it's not worth obsessing over.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in some 1/4 of a percent areas when the night on the town is just starting on a Friday, leaving their condo or vulgar home, the blonde eastern european (probably early 20s) and the grey-hair rolling the window up in his black luxury car. It made me feel so small (I was in my early 30s). In fact, a lot of these vulgar vulgar palatial homes make me feel so small, and I think to myself, "Not in MY lifetime." It just ain't happenin. I wouldn't WANT to struggle to reach a level that most of them were Given, not earned.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How attraction works is you show 1% of your potential. If women aren’t impressed, you show 2%. If she’s intrigued then imagine 90%. She’d be on her knees marveling at how great you are and how she was a fool to not see it at first.

This is the process of human infatuation. It starts out subtlely. You show glimpses of your potential. You sandbag your own greatness like in poker. You don’t reveal you have a good hand from the get go. Women must earn it. They have to make the effort to peel off the layers. At the beginning is intrigue. At the end is her surrendering to you. You have an ace in the hole and they don’t even know it.

And then one day they come to a sudden realization of how awesome you are and wonder how they ever were able to get by without you. And that’s when the pair bonding starts.

4 years of addictive obsession. A chemical romance. And she has no choice in the matter. They say attraction is not a choice. I say attraction is fleeting. Infatuation is not a choice.

Some of you guys are suggesting that you reveal 100% of your potential from the very beginning and give it all to the random chick who just met you, and if that doesn’t work, you compensate or try to “improve” yourself until you reach Brad Pitt’s level of social status and give her 500% of your value! More value! The solution is George Clooney status!

This is coming from a supplicating mindset. The real high value people sandbag themselves. It’s a certain wavelength. Real high value and cool people do not give away all of their validation from the get go. And they certainly don’t need to prove themselves. They don’t operate at 100% value.

The simplest way I can explain it is you want to have women crazy over you by revealing as little of your potential as possible. And when they discover your full potential, their attraction goes into hyperdrive and turns into infatuation. Forget attraction, this is how you create obsession.

Like driving a stick shift. You start off at 1st gear and rev up as much power as possible before you shift to second gear. The greatest men of all have that 5th and 6th gear where they are able to operate at unspeakable levels of dominance.

You guys ever watch those martial arts movies where the bad guy is kicking everyone’s butt and then reveals that he’s only using 5% of his strength and suddenly everyone is terrified?

This is the true definition of power. And this is what women sense. A guy who is effortless, barely raising a finger, makes no effort to qualify himself, yet he already has an overwhelming and commanding presence.

I think a lot of Americans are stupid because they don’t know what real power looks like. Their version of confidence is overcompensating behavior.

Movie writers are smart. They know how to write a bad guy or overwhelmingly powerful character. He is usually understated, reserved, unaffected, emotionless, and effortless.

He’s not the try hard “Yay look at me and my Rolex” typical douche.

Imagine yourself in a movie. Would you be intimidated by you? Or would you laugh at yourself for being an overcompensating clown?

Most women simply do not respect young and immature guys due to that “I got to be a 10/10” pitiful supplicating fvckboy mentality.

The real grown man mentality is “She has to earn my interest. I don’t have to prove myself to anybody.”

Better yet, “Yeah I’m nobody important” with a smirk on his face. The highest value guys disqualify themselves.

There’s like a million shades to power and dominance but every time I read this board, all I see is “You gotta be the shiniest object so that the feminine goddess will choose you.”

I am starting to believe that we really do live in a matriarchy now.

When reading these posts, do you guys feel a sense of power, or do you see nothing but supplication and coping?

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she despised the old dude so much, why did she let him in her?

MONEY. THIS is the truth that has always been, and likely will be for decades to come.

Men are more ambitious, men make more money, men have more resources.

Women can, and DO trade sex for money.

All the catterwalling and denying in the world does not change this.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MONEY. THIS is the truth that has always been, and likely will be for decades to come.

Men are more ambitious, men make more money, men have more resources.

Women can, and DO trade sex for money.

All the catterwalling and denying in the world does not change this.
That's all part of the game. The 2019 "Money doesn't matter" crew are as bad as the 2000s "Looks don't matter" PUA clowns.

Money might not buy you happiness but it can buy you freedom and that is power. One of the reasons why I put Money at the top of the LMS triad is because it has major functional value outside of the SMP. Status is contextual, Looks are subjective.

Would rather hit FU money and go Dan Bilzerian on the world than smugly declare that making money is supplicating if one of the reasons you're doing it is because it'll give you more choice and better access to hotter girls. Simplistic one dimensional thinking. Like the dweebs that declare you should only "lift weights for you bro", as if people can't do things for multiple reasons retards. :lol:

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all part of the game. The 2019 "Money doesn't matter" crew are as bad as the 2000s "Looks don't matter" PUA clowns.

Money might not buy you happiness but it can buy you freedom and that is power. One of the reasons why I put Money at the top of the LMS triad is because it has major functional value outside of the SMP. Status is contextual, Looks are subjective.

Would rather hit FU money and go Dan Bilzerian on the world than smugly declare that making money is supplicating if one of the reasons you're doing it is because it'll give you more choice and better access to hotter girls. Simplistic one dimensional thinking. Like the dweebs that declare you should only "lift weights for you bro", as if people can't do things for multiple reasons retards. :lol:

The part that gets under my skin.....is that even though all women trade sex for money...………………………...and all women KNOW this (it is hardwired into them from thousands of years of survival)…..most won't admit it, even while DOING it themselves..

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar. Your view on the world will be forever changed.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part that gets under my skin.....is that even though all women trade sex for money...………………………...and all women KNOW this (it is hardwired into them from thousands of years of survival)…..most won't admit it, even while DOING it themselves..
All you gotta do is refuse to spend a dollar more on them than they do on you, and keep the frivolous spending down too. That'll filter them out. If you aren't a simp, you don't have this problem. As usual... look at yourself before you look outside.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you gotta do is refuse to spend a dollar more on them than they do on you, and keep the frivolous spending down too. That'll filter them out. If you aren't a simp, you don't have this problem.
I agree.

If we are in a relationship, I don't mind paying 60% of the time vs her 40% because I almost always make double what they do. So, if we are in a relationship, I am willing to do this. But never ever 100%. Funny though, how many "modern, liberated, equal" women expect the guy to always pay. I don't play that game anymore.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Problem is, you'll likely never reach Bilzerian money, no matter how hard you try.

Most people spend their every waking moment trying to get rich. Fool's endeavor. You're chasing the other rats.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is, you'll likely never reach Bilzerian money, no matter how hard you try.

Most people spend their every waking moment trying to get rich. Fool's endeavor. You're chasing the other rats.
Worship of wealth and its pursuit is a great way to atomize and delude a society.

"This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect persons of poor and mean condition, though necessary both to establish and to maintain the distinction of ranks and the order of society, is, at the same time, the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments. That wealth and greatness are often regarded with the respect and admiration which are due only to wisdom and virtue; and that the contempt, of which vice and folly are the only proper objects, is often most unjustly bestowed upon poverty and weakness, has been the complaint of moralists in all ages." - Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, Chapter 3

Some people have no idea how wealthy people typically get wealthy. The "intelligent hard work and dedication" is just what is marketed to the masses. I could write more... but I don't wanna go off on a long tangent.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t have the looks, she will (at worst) shut you down before you have a chance to show your great social skills or (at best) friendzone you and enjoy the free entertainment.
If you have great game, she'll definitely enjoy the entertainment. If you have social proof on top of that, she'll fvck you.

Problem is, you have to create social status for this to work, which means you have to socialize with a bunch of motherfvckers that you would otherwise ignore. Which is even more punishment than not getting laid, in my opinion lol.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worship of wealth and its pursuit is a great way to atomize and delude a society.

"This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect persons of poor and mean condition, though necessary both to establish and to maintain the distinction of ranks and the order of society, is, at the same time, the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments. That wealth and greatness are often regarded with the respect and admiration which are due only to wisdom and virtue; and that the contempt, of which vice and folly are the only proper objects, is often most unjustly bestowed upon poverty and weakness, has been the complaint of moralists in all ages." - Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments, Chapter 3

Some people have no idea how wealthy people typically get wealthy. The "intelligent hard work and dedication" is just what is marketed to the masses. I could write more... but I don't wanna go off on a long tangent.
Good quote, but guys that aren't rich are still getting laid every day. I manage ok, and I'm a frugal *******!

I was just saying don't make money your God, as you will never be satisfied. You will blame all of your problems on "not enough money," which is easy to do in our current society.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't place those sort of limiters on myself. But each to their own.

Not everyone can be a 10 in looks. Doesn't stop people from hitting the gym or dressing better, nor should it.

And my point still stands. Money = Freedom. FU money (FIRE) is achievable for most with discipline and planning. Many won't do it.

Learning "game" and "looks maxing" is far easier.

Take your net worth, multiply it by your age and divide that number by your annual living expenditure. If it's over a 1000 you're independently wealthy. I'll be there by 35. Doesn't sound like rat race living to me. I'm no miser and fvcked up a lot in my early 20s. It can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.