Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tongkat Ali

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds amazing.

Results
Significant improvements were found in the TA group for Tension (−11%), Anger (−12%), and Confusion (−15%). Stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Make sure to buy what was used in the study. Common mistake many make is to buy whatever they find rather than what was used. Typically the extracts used in studies are stringent in terms of active ingredient percentage, etc...

I believe the one used by this study was Pharma Tongkat Ali which is pretty reasonable at like $30 a bottle.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salt also increases free cortisol maybe just cut down on salt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Salt also increases free cortisol maybe just cut down on salt.
So does lack of sleep. People don't realize this but lack of sleep is one of the most stressful things you can do to your body.

Lowers T levels and raises cortisol and ghrelin(hunger hormone) drastically.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does lack of sleep. People don't realize this but lack of sleep is one of the most stressful things you can do to your body.

I found lying, sleeping on stomach or side wihtout a pillow seems to help with stress also. I have a theory that most of stress and cortisol is related to gut health and that many things can affect it like salt, sleep, posture etc.

Reactions: BMX

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the one used by this study was Pharma Tongkat Ali which is pretty reasonable at like $30 a bottle.
Is this what to get?

Tongkat Ali (Indonesian eurycoma longifolia 200:1) - 250mg

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to buy what was used in the study. Common mistake many make is to buy whatever they find rather than what was used. Typically the extracts used in studies are stringent in terms of active ingredient percentage, etc...

I did. Save for the T effects, I am all the other good qualities mentioned in that study since taking it. I go either 400-600mg a day depending on if I’m lifting or not. Especially higher now with the Adex fiasco.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm still trying to figure out with most houses in northern europe have crappy curtains that let the room being totally sunny whenever the sun rises...especially since they made their best to have windows on the east side.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out with most houses in northern europe have crappy curtains that let the room being totally sunny whenever the sun rises...especially since they made their best to have windows on the east side.
Get some blackout curtains, they are like $30 on Amazon.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tongkat gave me insane libido and erections for like a month and then it basically all disappeared. Taking 2000mg of 200:1 daily since early august. Anyone else been on this and have some feedback they can share?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what that brand was used in the study, but...

Best supplemeent brand is Nootropics Depot, they develop & test their products in house AND with 3rd party testing, you cannot get better. They've been around for a lonnnng time.

This particular product of theirs has been standardized to a 10% extract of the active which is insanely high. https://nootropicsdepot.com/tongkat-ali-extract-tablets-10-eurycomanone/

Andrew Huberman used the Solaray brand, which he tested himself. I didn't notice much from it myself, personally I have found fadogia and cistanche more noticeable.

At some point I want to try this stack:

Tongkat Ali
Fadogia Agrestis
Cistanche
Korean Red Ginseng
KSM-66

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tongkat gave me insane libido and erections for like a month and then it basically all disappeared. Taking 2000mg of 200:1 daily since early august. Anyone else been on this and have some feedback they can share?

Sometimes your body can get accustomed to something and it stops producing the effects after a while. Not sure if this is one of those things but you could try a washout period of a week or so where you stop taking it before continuing again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Best brand of Tongkat Ali is from the Nootropics Depot, they develop & test their products in house AND with 3rd party testing, you cannot get better.

This particular product of theirs has been standardized to a 10% extract which is insanely high. https://nootropicsdepot.com/tongkat-ali-extract-tablets-10-eurycomanone/
I would always use the brand tested in studies which in this case is Physta. There are a lot of things that can effect how good it works including dosage, purity, how it's obtained, etc and using a different brand than the study did may not give the same outcomes.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always use the brand tested in studies which in this case is Physta. There are a lot of things that can effect how good it works including dosage, purity, how it's obtained, etc and using a different brand than the study did may not give the same outcomes.
Oh I did not see that. Looks like I'll be using different sources for everything in my stack...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadnt heard of this one before

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to update this. Cycling was absolutely the answer. I am taking less TA and simply taking 2 days off a week. I also am taking fadogia but it’s only when I started the cycling Ta did the effects of it seem to come back.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to update this. Cycling was absolutely the answer. I am taking less TA and simply taking 2 days off a week. I also am taking fadogia but it’s only when I started the cycling Ta did the effects of it seem to come back.
Tolerance is a mofo, just depends on the up time, Ashwanganda for example takes a long time to kick in thus a long time to cycle off of, most people that use it don't use it correctly