"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tomorrow is the day...

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
I have just finished reading the 95 page long document, Weapons of Mass Seduction. (http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/wms.pdf)

I believe I have everything I need to close the deal with the most attractive girl I've ever laid eyes on, and tomorrow, I will do so.

For those of you who read my Psychology of Attraction post, you know that I have a psychology project about attraction in the works. I will use this to my advantage to break the ice. It'll go something like this..

Me: "Excuse me, hi, my name is NiQ"
Her: "hello, I'm HB10"
Me: "HB10, I'm doing a survey for my psychology project, and I need the opinion of an attractive girl.. You're a senior right?"(in the school we attend, I don't dig gramma's:p)
Her: "Yes I am, ask away.."
Me: "Ok, first off, what are your plans after high school?"
Her: "Blah blah blah"
Me: "Oh really? That's interesting, because I'm fond of the blah blah blah"
Her: Really? Cool!"

I ask a few more questions, maintaining EC and maybe applying some kino where it is needed. I let the conversation go on for a couple minutes, and tell her I have to be going, and close for the number.

Though I am pretty nervous because I know I won't let myself back out, I'm still open for suggestions.. anyone care to help me out?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
Man, no advice from anyone? Where have all the DJ's gone? This board used to inject me with confidence.. but not anymore.. someone show me that the great DJ's haven't all died!
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I'm not so sure about using your psychology project as an IN to get her number...
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
If you DO actually need her answer for your Psych project, that's one thing. But if you are using the Psych project as an excuse to talk to her... then it's up to you, but if she sees through it and realizes that you are just trying to do a PU, then it will make you look weak.

What I usually do is make a comment about something EXTERNAL that we can both relate to. For example, I might go over to a girl in the food court of the mall and be like...

me: Hey, HB, what are you eating?
her: blah blah
me: Ah, so is blah blah any good?
her: Yeah!
me: I am so hungry that I'm about to eat my fist! This WILL fill me up if I get it, right? It's not just some girly dish eh?
her: Oh yeah, it will fill you up!
me: Ok, tell you what. You look like a trustworthy person, so I'm gonna take your word for it and get some blah blah for lunch.
her: Haha, thanks, ok!
me: *starts to leave*
me: *turns back*
me: Oh yeah! I almost forgot! What's your name?
her: HB
me: You seem different than most people I talk to, HB *smile*. How can I contact you in the future?
her: 867-5309
me: Cool, bon appetite! *leave*

Granted, I used the food as an IN, but that seems spontaneous, whereas your "experiment" can come off as canned. Just some suggestions, but if you honestly believe that it will work, then go with what's in your heart and disregard what I say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
Awesome, thanks :) Now, a female friend of mine told me I shouldn't mention anything about her looks, because obviously HB 9's and 10's know they look great. What I was planning on mentioning was how blonde her hair was (it looks like it radiates) which woulda went like..

Me: Hi, my name is NiQ
Her: Hi, I'm HB10
Me: I was just wondering, do you highlight your hair is that your natural hair color?
Her:It's natural/I highlight it
Me:Wow really?/Oh? What product do you use?

*small talk followed by close*

I'm guessing that's not too good, but I know absolutely nothing about this girl.. other than she's a senior, which I could make a convo out of.. I'm sure if I just kick some game I'll be in, but there's still a couple uncertainties..
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Hey, whaddaya know? A female friend is RIGHT for once.

I forgot to mention that. If she's a HB8 or above, don't directly compliment her looks... that puts you in the category of every other chump that has hit on her.

I'd use a light Neg if I were you.

you: Hey, your hair caught my eye. Is it natural? (neg)
her: Why yes it is!
you: Ah, awesome! I'm tired of fake barbie dolls walking around trying to get my attention all the time. But you seem different. Hey listen, I gotta go, but I'd like to get to know you better. How can i contact you?

On the other hand...
her: No, I got it highlighted
you: Oh, well I still like it. Hey listen, I gotta go, but I'd like to get to know you better. How can i contact you?

Good luck, Niq! Remember that what you say matters less than you delivery, though. So be the suave, confident, relaxed dude that you are. Focus on the POSITIVE outcome. Visualize everything with as many details as possible... sights, sounds, smells, and run the PU through your head a few times. See yourself succeeding and you will!

-Duke
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Dont plan anything out.... just go with the flow.
 

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
First, no matter how much you plan, it is not going to turn out that way. This is why I don't have such plans, but most guys do because they need structure. There is a difference between having a structure and having a plan as to what each of you will say. You can not predict her responses, she does not know your plan, so it will not go according to your plan.

Second, I'm not a big fan of your one chick approach, ever heard the expression "don't put all your eggs in one basket?"


Something to ponder,
khanboy
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top