“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tom Leykis radio show

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Have any of you ever listened to the Tom Leykis radio show, between 3-7 pm, PST.

He talks about avoiding relationships at such a young age, because there is a lot of experiences, fun, and other things to do.
I agree with him. Relationships at a young age are a bad idea. Instead, date around, have fun, talk to many girls, and avoid spending money on girls.

Its great. Anyone here listen to the show, he is a little controversial, but is a real mans man.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
I have a copy in mp3 from his show called

"Dating - 101"

Lists the rules.. very cool.

If someone has webspace, I wouldn't mind sending it to them to share.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Ever see the dude?

We dont get his show here, but I saw a pic of him when he got assaulted by some guy he insulted on his show.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Dating 101

Originally posted by The TallOne
If someone has webspace, I wouldn't mind sending it to them to share.
I'd be very intrested. I also have quite a lot of stuff from Jeffries to Double Your dating... or something...
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7
Ever see the dude?

We dont get his show here, but I saw a pic of him when he got assaulted by some guy he insulted on his show.
Isn't it funny how its the goofy ones talking big on the radio and you don't even know it till they get their bell rung.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top