Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Cruise's view on Psychology

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people keep bringing this up, Let me ask you why do you bring this up again? It's been 3 years...get over it fvck! It's almost as bad as talking about a girl from a year ago saying "What could have been."

Get over it this is Cruise's opinion stop beating a dead horse.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF it's a three year old topic...."Drop IT," Period especially if it doesn't involve you.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I can tell .....it's a pretty big discussion, lol hey HBK where the fvck are you...you should get off your ass and do you job IE:MOD.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
tom cruise is fking stupid, who the hell in the right mind would believe in something as stupid as scientology!!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Ya I can tell .....it's a pretty big discussion, lol hey HBK where the fvck are you...you should get off your ass and do you job IE:MOD.

Someone has an opinion about something that was said by Tom Cruise. I don't see a problem here. Do you?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise has made some good points but only because he was looking for faults due to his own scientology beliefs whom he tries to sell to the masses as an alternative solution, as opposed to having a more balanced view of the positives and negatives of psychology and the usage of drugs.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox....

NO I dont have a problem with anyones beliefs OR opinion I never stated that I had a problem with the OP'S opinion on Cruise or what he said since in fact the OP never really made his opinion clear in any of his posts except the fact that he called him bossy.

I can say that I like Cruise as an actor, he is in really good movie's and nothing can take that away from him. Yes people can talk trash and make fun of him about his views on life but so what...I doubt he really gives a sh1t what the majority of people think about him since he probably has enough money to live off of for the rest of his life, plus the fact that his wife has become an even BIGGER STAR since she married Cruise. You can say whatever you want about Katie but she was nothing until everyone started hearing her with Cruise, so now she can make a movie and get good money since she is know and thus have more money in the family and practically set for life.

Yes I have heard some crazy stuff about Cruise but so what I dont have any right to judge the guy except for his portrayal in his movies. Plus the fact that he probably get's lot's of pressure from the Scientology community to bring in my big names doesnt help his image either. Cruise is a big name and I dont agree with attacking someone on national tv but it was his choice and he DID apologize afterwards but still this is a 3 yr old discussion I think it's been talked about enough.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's the neverending clinical bias that has planted itself in the public's mind. The media seeking definite answers to research and mere proposals (which keep scientists going), psych jargon that typical laypeople tend to disregard and build their own conclusions on, the fact that these laypeople still insist that psychological research is harmful for participants when informed consent is garnered (w/the exception of some experiments lacking in internal validity) and that research proposals are sent to IRB's if in question and even if not. Read the Keith Stanovich book, very concise and it's 12 chapters.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am not commenting on the topic itself, I think it was pretty crappy that Cruise kept saying that he was right because he is more informed on the topic. Instead of saying you're right, why not prove it if you're so smart?!

The last part of it was just a blatant attack on the reporter and not an intelligent conversation about the topic.