Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told this girl a few mistruths, I really like her what can I do to prevent getting my cover blown

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

Yeah been busy with work, so I hardly post / read this thread like I did ten years ago.

So here is the deal:

Matched with a nice girl off tinder, shes 19, I'm in my early thirties. We are really into each other, but on my Tinder Profile it says I am from Beverly Hills California, and I am 22 ( I like young girls so I lowered my age on Tinder) doing my Masters at Ryerson University.

Right now she still believes it

We only had two dates, but already had sex (In PUA terms; she put up zero resistance).

I am worried she finds out my real age,profession, and nationality.

So how should I handle this?

• Hide My ID or anything with my DOB on it
  • Have textbooks at my place to make it look like I am student?
Advice?

PLease no judging. Thanks.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is just a plate then why do you care? If you are looking for something more serious then you are already done

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
already done, as in have no chance? no she is not a "plate"
Sooner or later she will find out and when she does theres 99 percent chance that she will move on. I know i would.

How would it feel to find out that the person you thought you knew is conpletely different in reality. It’s like giving an empty jewelry box as a christmas present.

Just learn from your mistakes and don’t lie again

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend met his ex-wife at a club and lied about his name to her initially (at the club)... but I think this is somewhat more severe.

You're probably screwed for any real relationship. 'Surprise, I'm this whole other person!'. Age doesn't matter that much (as a 30 year old going to university now) - but the lying and falseness will matter.

I'd say you have two options - you could tell her the truth, or you can milk it for what it's worth. Option 1, the longer in you wait, the less chances are she'll accept it. She may be more attached - but that'll stir feelings of betrayal. So the earlier the better... however it's just going from low odds of accepting to extremely low, so yeah. But if you're going to do this way... probably earlier is better. Option 2, you milk it for what it's worth. You enjoy your time with her, and you accept the inevitable ****storm that will happen later on. Negative is, you will get more attached as well, unless you can manage your emotions well. This is probably the better option... but yeah. I couldn't do option 2 myself, waiting for the inevitable surprise of 'What the **** is this?! Rawrrrr' from her lol. You could do some mix as well - however the truth will come out eventually, depending on how you guys interact and grow. Or you could 'dump her' gently in a bit.

A

AJ84

Hi there,

Yeah been busy with work, so I hardly post / read this thread like I did ten years ago.

So here is the deal:

Matched with a nice girl off tinder, shes 19, I'm in my early thirties. We are really into each other, but on my Tinder Profile it says I am from Beverly Hills California, and I am 22 ( I like young girls so I lowered my age on Tinder) doing my Masters at Ryerson University.

We only had two dates, but already had sex (In PUA terms; she put up zero resistance).

Advice?

You picked the most left wing university for your lie. Why didn't you just say UofT?;)

This will get tiring for you, keeping up this lie, and the longer it goes before she inevitably finds out, the more tiring it will get, the weirder it's going to make you look when she finds out, and she will tell all of her friends about it and who knows what she will say on social media.

I'd kill this before it spreads and find a way to just tell her, this may involve telling one more lie to give an excuse. Maybe say it was a joke or dare by your friends to say you are from Beverly Hills and you used to go to Ryerson but dropped out and you feel bad about that or something and you forgot to update you age on tinder or something. There's no way to keep this going without spinning a bigger web which will eventually fall apart, unless you just keep it strictly as a hook up with no mixing of friends and no way for her to ever meet anyone who knows you, and she most likely won't want to just be you bedroom buddy, never going out anywhere together, unless you take her out of town for a date, not realistic is it?

Making up those kinds of lies makes it seems like you have something to hide or you don't think you are interesting enough for this girl, both of which will likely lower your SMV in her eyes. If she decides to stick around don't be surprised if she throws this in your face from time to time and uses it to justify any future actions on her part, "yeah I went drinking when I told you I was at the library but you lied about who you were so..."

Do you want these potential headaches?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women lie all the time especially so during the early days of courtship.

You did lie but it's easily explained away. I've been doing it for at least 10 years now.

If i favor a particular woman, I'd tell them the truth about me whilst explaining away my initial lie; was to qualify women in my life 1st. Just didn't want any stalkers and unnecessary drama should I find her not to my liking, hence my initial misdirection.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
already done, as in have no chance? no she is not a "plate"
After 2 dates she damn well better be or you are going to end up being needy and desperate in the long run...you dont ever give up your freedom that easily just cause a woman has sex with you...makes you look weak and like you cant get sex anywhere else so you put extreme importance on it...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

So here is the deal:

Advice?

What's your real age profession and nationality?

how far is it away from the truth?

How much does it actually affect the relationship?

You'll want her to find out after she gets attached but before things get serious between you two

Assuming that it's not a big deal she'll be mad but get over it (like if your d!ck is 8.5 inches but you told her 10) but if it is a big deal you're screwed (like if it's 4 inches but you told her 9.5), or if she particularly values trust and honesty and thinks that any untruth means you're a liar forever

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who lie wreak of insecurity, neediness, weakness, selfishness. Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to become a better person.

A

AJ84

People who lie wreak of insecurity, neediness, weakness, selfishness. Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to become a better person.
I agree. Lying to make yourself into something she will like is not good for your own self esteem and you lower your own SMV doing this, when you should instead invest the time to be what it is you want to be, so you don't feel you need to lie. The time and energy it will take to maintain your lies could be spent transforming into the best version of yourself, which has far more lasting benefits for you :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guys don't over react. Everybody lies. Even your mother and father lies to you.

Now he likes the girl and he can make it right.

If he doesn't like the girl, he can dump her easily without much repercussions should she turn out to have stalker - like tendencies.

A

AJ84

If he doesn't like the girl, he can dump her easily without much repercussions should she turn out to have stalker - like tendencies.
I totally get what you're saying about preventing a potential issue if the girl turns out to be crazy but I'm not sure that's why he was lying. In those cases wouldn't you just not tell them where you live? He's wondering about getting school books to have at his home so that implies that he will have her over.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's little lies where you say 'everything will be alright', and things to avoid telling the full truth here and there. Comforting lies.

This one expands to his entire background, person, what he's actively pursuing as a career. 'Sorry, I'm not 22, I'm 32. Also I'm not going to school or have a career in place. I work at a pizza shop (insert job here). And I'm not from California. I'm from this city.' Then the question is - what else is false? Because all of the ones already lied about are major components of who someone is. It would be a mistake to soften the blow and tell him it's not going to dramatically change the dynamic between them.

His plan was to get a bang out of some random chick, and he succeeded in that. He fluffed himself up with things that weren't true - not exaggeration or hyperbole, but outright false. The larger the deviation from reality, the harder it will be to assure it's not a big deal. He accomplished his mission. But if he's going to try and continue with this girl (hiding the truth or not), he will have to pay the piper.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please explain how I coul dmake this right?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Please explain how I coul dmake this right?
If you want to continue to lie, tell her Tinder had an account glitch that mixed up user data. If she’s not intelligent she may believe it for awhile, but the truth Always becomes known in life, so stop lying…
Pretending to be someone that you’re not is no way to live.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there,

So here is the deal:

Advice?

funny stuff, i am 23 but i increased my age to 27 so i avoid time wasters and IG attention *****s in age of 15-20, while also dating older girls that otherwise wouldnt date me.

i lie about my age no problem

i think i will also lie about university. good one OP thx for advice. these hoes want rich and educated men

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, everybody doesn't lie. You are projecting. You have already admitted you are a liar. And these aren't minor white lies!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, everybody doesn't lie. You are projecting. You have already admitted you are a liar. And these aren't minor white lies!
I have lied, I do lie and will continue to lie either on purpose or as a misdirection.

Persons who say they don't lie are the most dangerous type of people on the planet. It's the same feeling I get when I deal with people who project they are good.

I'd rather deal with a known bad hat then a goody 2 shoes. One has a code of conduct while the other hides his darkness.