Today's Woman: Monogamy vs. Female DJ

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been asking some of my platonic gf's about today's dating scene; if they like it, quality of guys, if they would rather just find one guy and focus on him or if they "enjoy" playing the field ala male DJ's. Seeing this is a "mature" board, let's focus on women over 25 or closer to 30 y.o.

Curious what DJ thoughts are on this topic.

Today's Female (25-35 y.o.): Monogamy all the way or Monogamy no-way, I'm a female DJ ??

Thoughts? What are you hearing from your chick buds?

Dash

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been mixed all around. I get girls who say they want to play the field and not be exclusive. Of course these are coming from girls who have been in LTRs and have been burned badly by exes.

The ones who say "monogamy all the way" are usually virgins or ones who haven't been in too many relationships. Funny, because I think after so many relationships, the virgins are going to be screaming about how they love to play the field.

Hahaha. Are men and women REALLY that good for each other anymore?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL Women want to find 1 guy who has money (so she doesn't have to contribute any), looks good, tall, gives great sex and willing to do what she says to a certain extent but makes the decisions when it comes to maintaining money and lifestyle.

I'm not sure how I feel about women these days..I don't want to say I'm jaded because I can recognize good qualities in a girl whom compliments my life very well but they don't seem willing to commit to me other than fun and sex...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of them are pretty open about wanting to settle down. The rest put on the "I'm an independent woman, hear me roar" front, but if you look deeper you can tell these women want the same.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I chase women who don't want a relationship, that way I can blame them for me not being in a relationship ....

so I guess I meet all the chicks who don't want one ! !

:rockon: