Today I am...

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going outside to talk to women. Will report back. Some background I have 5 or so fvckbuddies but their all from pof/okc, well one isnt but she's all the way in LA right now. My pof acct got deleted a yesterday for spamming I guess. I've always had AA but its gotten less recently but I always find myself coming up with an excuse not to approach women when I'm out that I find attractive. So today the plan is to shower, then leave my place and get on the train. First woman who I find attractive I will initiate a convo. I will be on my way to a neighborhood fest where there will be a couple of stages with bands and food vendors. Should be a lot of people, I know my AA will kick in there, plan to have 1-2 beers to help relax me. Will report back on my rejections/success. Will try to keep a idgaf mindframe because I already have pvssy that I can smash.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing talked to one girl I really wasn't attracted to. Getting buzzed and am startling to hit up ****buddies. All the women here seem to be 30+ I like em you younger(now that feels like an excuse as well). Maybe I just don't like being social.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some 37 yo European whose number I got off Pof last week end up meeting me up there after I was there for a couple hours. Ended up taking her back to my place after hanging out there and hanging out at a bar afterwards, smashed. Tho I'm glad I had sex not happy that besides talking to a couple of other ladies at the festival I let my AA get the best of me. I feel that if one of my friends was with me, instead of being solo, I would've opened more sets.