"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Today a girl caught me glancing at her.

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Last night I called the girl that I meet on Jan 26, the full story about how I meet her is on a previous post http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=406396

I had forgotten to call her and realised that it was nearly two weeks since I meet her. I called her number and she hung up on me when she answered the phone (she knew it was me because she had keyed my name and number into her mobile). Her number is no good to me anymore so I deleted it from my phone.
I felt like an idiot for forgetting to call her earlier. Anyway that was yesterday, so I'm over it.

Around lunch time today I was walking past a store and I noticed this girl that was working there. She caught me glancing at her, it appeared that she smiled and then looked away. I went up and said hello to her and asked her if she would be keen to go out some time. She suggested we could do lunch some time and wrote down her phone number for me.
I am going to remember to give this girl a call.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Good going.

Just one thing - she didn't 'catch you glancing at her', like she could 'catch you stealing apples'. She saw you looking at her. And you saw her look at you. That's all.
 

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Follow up.

Yesterday I had arranged with the girl I met on Friday to meet me for lunch today. While I was standing at our meeting point I noticed a hottie that was walking past looking at me, I looked back at her and she held eye contact with me for a few seconds before I looked away. I should have approached her but I didn't want to risk it because my lunch date could have shown up at any time. I waited for about 10 minutes and she didn't show up. I called her mobile but there was no answer. Her number is useless to me so I deleted it from my mobile.

My main regret is not approaching the hottie that was eyeing me. You know those girls that stand out in a crowd not only because they are hot but they walk the walk of a extremely confident person. I learnt my lesson; if I see a girl that I'm attracted to then I must approach otherwise I will later have regrets of being a lamer.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
You're deleteing #'s too quick. I keep all mine even though I'm not gonna call. It's just so I don't answer if they call me...The caller ID thing...

You're getting looks. Keep getting #'s... I wouldn't put up with flakes either...
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You're forgetting about your goal. You need to get her to go out with you, no just to give her number.

Right now you're just looking at her and saying: "hey, let's go out, gimme your digits"

They're gonna flake a lot this way

2-3 days pass, you call her and she's thinking: "Why should I go out with this guy, I know nothing about him. Nah, I'll just stay home"

You don't attract them. You don't give them a reason to want to meet up with you.

On the other hand if you take 5 mins to talk a bit, find out what she's like and ATTRACT her, so that she wants to meet up with you, you're gonna have much less flaking.

Work on that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Ice Cold,

Yeah I'm going to practice getting a better conversation happening with my approaches. Approaching girls is still fairly new to me as I made it a new year resolution. I have only just started getting better responses with my approaches where the girls will be smiling and friendly. Before that I was still too nervous and the majority of girls would be really defensive and look at me as if I was a weirdo.
I think what has helped me be more relaxed is that over the past couple weeks I have started to occasionally have a few small conversations with strangers when I'm on the train. Nothing deep and meaningful, all I do is make a comment like "the train is pretty full today", and they will reply "yeah blah blah blah", and the conversation will continue from there. As an extremely shy person it has done me a lot of good.
 
Top