Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO THE NEWBIES: EVER HEARD OF RUNNING A SEARCH??

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title implies.... RUN A FUKKIN SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION.

In the last 6 weeks, basically 85% of the posts on this forum could have been easily answered by reading my GUIDE TO BULKING UP or related topics that have been posted either earlier or since.

I can't remember the last time a new lifter posted an interesting question for us older guys to answer.

Note how I only made one thread about bulking. BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. IT'S NOT FUKKING ROCKET SCIENCE. IT'S SIMPLE.

MOST LIFTERS GET TOO BOGGED DOWN WITH BULLSHYT AND LOSE SIGHT OF THE BASICS.

TIME. INTENSITY. CONSISTENCY . CONSISTENT PROPER NUTRITION IS THE KEY. THAT'S IT. PERIOD.

IT TAKES YEARS TO GET FRIGGIN' HUGE AND MUSCULAR - NOT MONTHS, WEEKS OR DAYS.. EVEN ON ROIDS..

SO ALL YOU NEWBIES WAKE THE FUKK UP OUT OF THAT DREAM. YOU WILL NOT BE VIN DIESEL OVERNIGHT.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TOTAL COMMITMENT TO GETTING HUGE.. HALF-ASSED TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE BREEDS HALF-ASSED (IF ANY) RESULTS.

That being said I urge the regular poster on this forum to boycott these fukking stupid, repetitive newbie questions and force these chodes to run searches.. I figure it makes them read and at the very least, they'll learn something along the way.

D

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A BIG bump to this post.

De La Soul, why don't you close the topics which ask "How can I get big??" and nothing else with a message pointing to Diesel's post?
If someone doesn't agree with his system, he can post his own. But everyone on the board that has followed his directions has gotten bigger, so I know it's fault proof.
I'm gonna post a link to this thread in mod's forum, cause I wanted everyone on the forum to read my proposal & give opinions.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleting is not as useful cause they'll think we are some facists fvckers & also won't understand why.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. The bulking guide is bible material (no fitness articles in the bible?). Now I just have to get off my azz and follow the program. I'm eagerly awaiting the cutting guide, if it ever makes it out.