to the mods

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did not appreciate the mod by the name of "crazykid" simply closing my thread that was posted in the don juan discussion forum titled, "this may be your problem."

the topic does not at all start up a "flame war," and there was absolutely no reason, besides crazykid's personal thoughts, that it should have been closed.

because this pissed me off, im going to post the thread again. im not tryin to get on crazykids case or anything (or any other mods for that reason)...i understand that everyone makes a mistake once in a while, but please try not to simply close threads due to your own personal opinions about it.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you are???????????

Originally posted by metahuman
...and The Edge calls me the "resident Nazi"...
I don't ever recall calling you anything.. I have no clue who you are nor do I want to know who you are or even claim to be... I did call Demon the 'resident nazi' and with good reason. And if he were here he would take it as a term of endearment, or just ignore me as he usually does.

So as far as responses go this will probably be the last time I reply to any of your posts.... whoever you are!!!!!...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

metahuman

Banned
Reaction score
Re: And you are???????????

Originally posted by The Edge
I don't ever recall calling you anything.. I have no clue who you are nor do I want to know who you are or even claim to be... I did call Demon the 'resident nazi' and with good reason. And if he were here he would take it as a term of endearment, or just ignore me as he usually does.

So as far as responses go this will probably be the last time I reply to any of your posts.... whoever you are!!!!!...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
Ah, and here we have the "resident idiot."
Speaking of DIESEL first, The Edge says:
His pride is hurt... He was so used to telling the mods and Allen off without receiving anything more than a slap on the wrist. I guess he feels like everyone else on this forum now, and fears his god-like image has been tarnished..

He'll be back.. He'll slither back into the Health and Fitness forum sometime when no one is watching. Oh, and so will our resident nazi,... Demon. ( I miss the phukker..)
Not only is The Edge continuing to use inappropriate degrading language, but he's also--:eek:--avoiding the swear filter!

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it before anyone else does (this time)...

Originally posted by metahuman
Not only is The Edge continuing to use inappropriate degrading language, but he's also--:eek:--avoiding the swear filter!
Grow up, Demon.

metahuman

Banned
Reaction score
Re: I'll say it before anyone else does (this time)...

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Grow up, Demon.
With statements like "God is illogical so, therefore, he must exist", I would suggest to you the same thing: grow up, Vonny.