Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the guys that have multiple plates...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and you're having sex with all of them...

1. How many dates before sex came into the picture?
2. How did you meet your plates?
3. How long on average does your plates last?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 3, pretty close to losing the third one, circumstance presenting.

1. I knew some of them beforehand, so I didn't really go on a date with two of them, we just made out at my/their place and started to have sex eventually. The third one (that relations have worsened with) is an ex.

2. I got to know all three cause we have many mutual friends and I eventually just got closer with all 3 of 'em.

3. It depends on the setup, I guess, how you met them, how good of a bond you have, whether or not you get bored in each other's presence... It can last anywhere from a 1-2 sex encounters to over a year.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently sort of in an LTR, but I used to have between 2 and 3 playes over time.

1. How many dates before sex came into the picture?
Some plates were sex on the same night we met, other plates took 1 to 3 dates. I usually try to get them over to my place really early on.

2. How did you meet your plates?
I met them literally everywhere. I met them through mutual friends, at a hostel, dancing school, the place I worked as a volunteer barkeeper. With everything in life, the place to meet new plates is wherever you are.

3. How long on average does your plates last?
My plates usually last between 1 to 2 weeks and 2 months. That is usually the point where I lose interest in them or they get feelings. Sometimes having feelings isn't bad if you're looking for love, but if you're looking for just poon, get rid of em because they'll get jealous.

My current LTR girl is different, I fell pretty hard for her, she for me, and voila, LTR.