To the girls/ladies on this forum

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire and that other girl.. dont remember the name =) EDIT: penkitten :)
but seriously.. how funny isn't it when all the men be kicking all game in your face? I mean, you know like everything about this dating/attraction stuff.
It would be pretty embarrasing meeting a girl that knows all this shyt. Like she's testing you by talking about other guys. And you're trying to keep your cool. But deep down your eyes she can actually see that you're affected by it. And she knows all about it. Haha.
Or when the local "DJ'S" don't call for a couple of days acting all busy and shyt.
U got any funny stories on this stuff?
Peace

Last edited:

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow just like irl, the girls don't even respond me!!!!
nah j/k :p

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are faking like you are busy by not calling her, and faking like you're not affected by not talking to other guys, its not only the girls on this forum who it seems funny to. It's ALL girls. It's very very obvious if you are actually interested in a girl, but you fake like you are not. Most of the time, a girl will pick up on it and it will come across as insecure. In order to be a real DJ, you must ACTUALLY not care when she talks about other girls, and ACTUALLY be busy with other girls and other things, so you have a real reason not to call her every day.

-Dan

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta Male
If you are faking like you are busy by not calling her, and faking like you're not affected by not talking to other guys, its not only the girls on this forum who it seems funny to. It's ALL girls. It's very very obvious if you are actually interested in a girl, but you fake like you are not. Most of the time, a girl will pick up on it and it will come across as insecure. In order to be a real DJ, you must ACTUALLY not care when she talks about other girls, and ACTUALLY be busy with other girls and other things, so you have a real reason not to call her every day.

-Dan
big ups danny boy.. big ups :)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is true!

and if you want to break this problem..you can either be busy as ****, be a good faker..or talk to multiple women!

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls know all that stuff buddy, they don't need to go on this board.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeQ
Girls know all that stuff buddy, they don't need to go on this board.
I don't think they really know ALL this stuff bro :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, i can tell when a guy likes me alot even when he pretends he isnt that into me.

i call it the "rooster effect"

when he walks up, he struts his stuff, puffs his chest out , and starts talking really deep and loud, or tries like hell to be funny.

or there is another routine, i call it "quiet mouse"

some guys who are really interested suddenly become so very shy and quiet in your presence.

the weird thing is, most girls are the same way, you just gotta learn to spot it out.

watch for the giggle. if a young chick is into you, she will laugh at just about anything you say or do . the more giggles you get, the more she likes you.

thanks for forgetting my name haha

Cherry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fools

You either obsess on us or play tricks on us. Don't you know that humans are meant to have feelings?

zealot

Reaction score
Ok .... i'm going through the exact stage at the moment, it is hard but to the experts , do tell me what would be the best thing to do when she starts ignoring u all the sudden and u can sense that she's tryin to get you jeolous
what would be the best thing to do ?

a) be cool with it ?

b) show some annoyance ?

C) pretend to be busy ?

i guess this is the part where most of us is pushed to the corner whereby the utmost confusion is starting to show itself T_T

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this might eb a little bit off topic but it does concern a female perspective

I just came back from my boys house and his roommate is a fine-a$$ 27-year old former Raiders cheerleader

we are hecka cool and she was basically tellling me that older, more grown up women love sensitive men who care

I was sensitive, "perfect" man in my past relationship and then ended up in the friendszone so I didn't want to agree with her

she then explained to me that she's 27 and my last girl was 19