"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

To pay or not to pay, that is the question.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
So when I went to the movies with the girl I'm dating. While walking up to the registor, I asked her "did you bring money?" or somthing like that, I paid for mine, she paid for hers. I figured most people go dutch, but if she didnt bring money I'd happily pay. Later one of her friends told me that I should have paid for her. I dont mind paying full, but it'll get expensive after a while. How do u guys manage things?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

vrad

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
If you are out on a date. My rule is to ALWAYS pay on the first date. ALWAYS.. even if she offers. If hse really insists, let her pay the tip. (that is if its a dinner date).

If you arent hookin gup by the 3rd or 4th date.. next her.

If she offers to pay, I usually let her pay by date 3. Then I will pay the next 2 -3 dates. Then let her pay. and so on.

This topic is covered a lot in the DJ Bible, check it out!
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I manage things by not going to the movies.

Go rollerblading in the park, pay for ice creams.

Go miniputting, pay for both.

goto the park for a picnic, free.

bring her over to watch a movie at your place or vice versa, almost free.

As a student, i have to operate on a student's budget, which means most of the **** i do is low cost.

However, that said, I try to make a habit of always paying on the first date. After that, it evens out.

Rhino
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I don't think there is a rule for this.. DO WHAT YOU WANT!.. if the girl doesn't like you because you payed then kick her to the curb and call up one of your other girls.

Some girlw feel bad if they let you pay, but that is usually only because they don't like you. They don't want to go home feeling bad that they made you pay.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
always pay on the 1st date, but never go over $40 (that's my max). usually 1st date's (dinner, movie, or something close to that) do not exceed $30. At least where I live, movie for 2 is about $14, and dinner for 2 is around $20 depending on where you go.

after the 1st go dutch, or do switch paying (paying every other)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by vrad
If you are out on a date. My rule is to ALWAYS pay on the first date. ALWAYS.. even if she offers. If hse really insists, let her pay the tip. (that is if its a dinner date).

If you arent hookin gup by the 3rd or 4th date.. next her.

If she offers to pay, I usually let her pay by date 3. Then I will pay the next 2 -3 dates. Then let her pay. and so on.

This topic is covered a lot in the DJ Bible, check it out!
So you're saying buy her off... Hmmm... I like the rollerblading idea moreso myself. Either way, whether we do something that costs money or not, I only go out with women who are willing to entertain me as much as I entertain them. What's the benifit of you doing all of the work anyway?
 
Top