Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To online date or not to online date

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM gonna be honest im bored

Im working remotely due to moving to the most boring city in the uk to finish studying

Plymouth UK has to be the most...crappy place to live for a year , should I go online date on POF to stop being bored ? Ive joined the local rowing club and get out a fair bit as well....but im still so damn bored !!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I run a home-base business that has me busy in the office and involves a lot of travel.

On-line dating is a good addition for those of us not in an office or otherwise constantly out-and-about.

At 23, you're a bit young for OLD. But your situation is different too. So, go for it. But study up on how to improve your odds.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman that has an online profile is online dating when she is going out on dates with men. If she is meeting men off Facebook or Twitter, she is using online dating to meet them so using a dating site is basically not any different when their intentions are to attention wh0re and to meet men. When you're options are limited in a crappy town, take it to online to see if you can find other women. Why would you not give yourself more opportunities to date? Online dating is there for that purpose, use it if you need to.