Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To lie or not to lie about age on dating profile?

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear, I don't have any sort of "moral issues" with lying on my profile. If your ancestors had been 100% honest all the time, then you never would have been born. Think about that.

This thread is about how to optimize for the best results. Will I get better results by pretending to be about 26-28, rather than 32? Or maybe just set it to 27 for the filters, but list my real age in my bio.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
To be clear, I don't have any sort of "moral issues" with lying on my profile. If your ancestors had been 100% honest all the time, then you never would have been born. Think about that.

This thread is about how to optimize for the best results. Will I get better results by pretending to be about 26-28, rather than 32? Or maybe just set it to 27 for the filters, but list my real age in my bio.
What do you think about fudging your job title up in your profile? Seems to work sometimes. I fudged my business up and women seemed a bit more interested.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about fudging your job title up in your profile? Seems to work sometimes. I fudged my business up and women seemed a bit more interested.
Depends. Some job titles might make them pigeonhole you as a potential beta provider (ex. doctor, lawyer, engineer, CPA), and she may be less likely to put out for you without a marriage/slavery contract. Or the younger ones will just assume you're boring.

You could choose the best sounding title that is reasonably related to your actual job. I wouldn't exaggerate too much, because she may pick up on signs of incongruity.

Personally, I've just been leaving my job title blank. I'm just looking for fun and casual dating/hookups. My job shouldn't be of any relevance to them.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Depends. Some job titles might make them pigeonhole you as a potential beta provider (ex. doctor, lawyer, engineer, CPA), and she may be less likely to put out for you without a marriage/slavery contract. Or the younger ones will just assume you're boring.

You could choose the best sounding title that is reasonably related to your actual job. I wouldn't exaggerate too much, because she may pick up on signs of incongruity.

Personally, I've just been leaving my job title blank. I'm just looking for fun and casual dating/hookups. My job shouldn't be of any relevance to them.
Lets say you're a 6-1 chad and 30 year old lawyer versus the same type of guy who's a stock clerk with the same physical specs. Both look similar. Which one do you think she will go to?? No brainer.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you're a 6-1 chad and 30 year old lawyer versus the same type of guy who's a stock clerk with the same physical specs. Both look similar. Which one do you think she will go to?? No brainer.
I know, most women would see dr/lawyer as a positive. It carries status.If you're a nerd or whatever, women will work that out based on rest of your profile and/or when you meet.

They won't be holding out until wedlock unless you're a total nerd lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know, most women would see dr/lawyer as a positive. It carries status.If you're a nerd or whatever, women will work that out based on rest of your profile and/or when you meet.

They won't be holding out until wedlock unless you're a total nerd lol.
Sure, when you're 21 it might not matter when you're in college but when you're in your 30s career matters a lot and shows you can support yourself and accomplish things.

I always see doctors regardless of age with hot wives. Of course many are attracted to the money, plus probably get cosmetic work and other material items and a status symbol to brag about.

Around here the older women in their 30s on up are with guys with good jobs. Lots of gold digging around here big time.

Reactions: B80

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but what's your point? Are you saying a stock clerk should pretend he's a lawyer?

Personality (displaying alpha characteristics and social skills/status) is the most important factor. An extroverted, alpha stock clerk with game at a party can easily get the girl instead of an introverted, blue-pilled, beta lawyer. Job title is just one cue of social status.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see OLD profiles as resumes on steroids. Everyone fudges their resume up to an extent. Lets be real here. No one on their dating profile here is being 100 percent honest.
If only a man lying and a woman lying were viewed as the same thing lol

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
(also, 99% of White girls had BLM listed as an interest on their profile, to show that they are not interested in White men)
If you're hot enough, girls will bang you no matter your race, ask any asian, latino or black chad, they are banging girls from every ethnicity regardless of their background.
The age question apply too, girls won't care about your age if you are hot enough

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're hot enough, girls will bang you no matter your race, ask any asian, latino or black chad, they are banging girls from every ethnicity regardless of their background.
The age question apply too, girls won't care about your age if you are hot enough
Agreed. "Chad's are their own ethnicity"

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
It is staggering how dishonest women are. I've seen the following many times: old women on meetup anyway (probably online dating too), are regularly posting photos 20 to 30 years out of date.

Basically, they are trying to lead people on to believe that they are as young as their own daughters!

There was a very old lady at a recent meetup, probably 80 or close to it, who posted a photo at least a quarter century out of date and claimed she was looking to date men 50 and over. What in the everlasting fvck?!?

I've seen multiple other grannies attempt the same: posting photos several decades out of date. Even the "younger" gals in meetup regularly post photos taken a decade earlier.

I did overhear one guy say that he never took a new photo at the DMV, renewing his license with his previous photo, so some men are prone to this type of denial as well.