Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To IG or not ?

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been showing interest and maintaining eye contact with a chick in my gym. Day before yesterday, she definitely showed heavy IOI..came out of nowhere while I was working out and started a conversation. Gave needless information like where she worked and why she wasn't very regular in the gym etc...my question is , I am travelling and won't be going to the gym for a week now. I have found her on IG. Should I message her to get the ball rolling OR , wait a week and do it in person ?? What's the done thing nowadays ?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a reason to be on Instagram outside of cruising for babes? No? Scarcity mindset.

If you have a reason or passion, that's different but if you have 1 follow and no content it's probably a bad idea

What's even more hilarious is you aren't even leveraging your status as a traveler and are instead choosing local, get your head in the game my guy

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find instagram very effective when trying to get chicks

Theres just too much for her to form a negative opinion from , every single thing you post will get over analysed, screen shotted and usually sent to her female chats

9/10 none of this will go in your favour unless you have a lot of extremely female friendly content and no that doesnt mean pics of you in the gym

Its better to get the number and retain the mystery until you have either slept with her or formed a bond where you can do no wrong