Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To give or not to give/allow closure

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For two scenarios: Would you give a woman the time of day for closure? Meaning they want to talk about the relationship and feel "good" about how it ends. I know it's mostly to serve their own agenda and not feel bad or guilty about what they've done. So, in the following do you give closure during or after a breakup?

1. Mutual Breakup: No cheating, No major red flags, just not the best for either of you and the relationship ends. Do you allow time for closure?

2. Cheating: Whether you were cheated on by her, or whether you cheated on her. Do you allow time for closure?

My gut tells me #1 is circumstantial. #2 would be automatic no closure if you were cheated on by her, right?

Thanks! Just a little thought today and curious what everybody thinks about closure.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For two scenarios: Would you give a woman the time of day for closure? Meaning they want to talk about the relationship and feel "good" about how it ends. I know it's mostly to serve their own agenda and not feel bad or guilty about what they've done. So, in the following do you give closure during or after a breakup?

1. Mutual Breakup: No cheating, No major red flags, just not the best for either of you and the relationship ends. Do you allow time for closure?

2. Cheating: Whether you were cheated on by her, or whether you cheated on her. Do you allow time for closure?

My gut tells me #1 is circumstantial. #2 would be automatic no closure if you were cheated on by her, right?

Thanks! Just a little thought today and curious what everybody thinks about closure.
I never really thought about it in those terms. If I'm angry about what happened then I'm not going to be in the mood to talk. How she deals with that is her problem.