to get involved or not...

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ey guys,

Haven't posted here for awhile, last month (May) just havent been myself, was lacking abit of confidence and whatnot, on a 2 week break from college now, and an interesting situation has arisen..

Just a sidenote, College for me is year 11 / 12, where about 600 students are on campus each day. Students are either 16, 17 or 18.

Now each year, the College takes on a new trainee for the gym. They are usually young (just finished year 12) and help with things like getting out equiptment, cleaning the weights room at the end of the day etc.

Now the trainee this year is about a 7.5, she'd be a year older than me (18) and i've talked to her a few times, built abit of rapport when we talked about stuff like the indoor soccer comp. etc.

Anyway on Friday, was the last day of first term, now we're on a 2 week break, in the afternoon i'd been working out and on my way out to the changerooms, i went to her office (she shares it with 3 other teachers) and asked her if the gym would be open in the holidays.

She told me it'd be open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday til the afternoon and Thursday in the first week, and on Wednesday afternoon in the 2nd week only. All the time she was giving me good eye-contact.

I said I should be in during the first week sometime, and she goes "yea come in anytime, come in and visit me" with abit of a laugh while maintaining eye contact, I said yea we'll see what happens with a smile.

She seemed abit nervous when she was laughing at the last bit, anyway my question is; when I go to workout in the first week on whatever day, I was going to ask her to come workout with me biggrin.gif and that way I can lay some massive kino...

BUT

is it a good idea to get invovled with this girl, seeing as she is the trainee at the college I attend? I guess it's kind of like getting involved with a girl from work?

I'm keen to put the month of May behind me and start off on a new note, 2 weeks of holidays to do some soul searching, more self improvement and then i'll be back keener than ever when term 2 starts biggrin.gif ninja.gif

Hope some guys can shed some light on this one, not quite sure what to do, however I felt a big IL when she said "come in and see me" during the holidays, something I dont think she'd normally say to other guys who would ask that question..

Thanks guys,

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any senior dj's got any adivce if it's a good idea to have a crack at the trainee.. :D?

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not the same as getting involved with a girl from work because your livelihood/survival is not potentially at risk. kino away my friend, life is all about taking risks.