Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To drink or not to drink?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MDJs,

Please advise me.

I recently quit smoking, drinking, and any drugs of that matter. :rockon:

Recently, I have been spending 2-3 hours approaching strangers in the street, generating small conversations (2-10 minutes), and closing for the number. I have 8 numbers, and still 2 to go. I have been reading the The DJ Boot Camp ebook and following weekly exercise to knock my AFC habit once and for all. :yes:

My issue:

In some posts, MDJs advise guys to socialize and drink. Well, I am pretty much always in a good mood even without drinking. Plus, I do not like the morning "hangover" that comes from drinking. I also found my DJ skills becomes weak after drinking. The most important point is that I completely quit drinking alcohol after I was being advised not to (I was alcoholic before turning sober in the past 6 months and do NOT want to go back to my old ways.)

So how do I avoid drinking yet still enjoy the clubs, dancings, talking to people just like other people do? Please advice. Thanks in advance ...

AforAbi ... :up:

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still go to bars and clubs just don't drink alcohol, have soda water or juice, lots of people do that.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:
You can still go to bars and clubs just don't drink alcohol, have soda water or juice, lots of people do that.
Thanks Willard for your advice.

I find that I am usually in an upbeat and better mood w/o alcohol. Nothing against alocohol but I feel I am great with sodas, juice, and Mocktails.