"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

to do or not to do...? (short)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
I met a girl. she is a friend's friend.
Its only been I think 3 days, and I started my Dj routine at the first chance I had. Anyways, she eats lunch with my friend and another guy and myself.

So as you can guess, we are going to see each other everyday for the rest of the semester.

I think I have her interested so far, and I am totally sure that she knows I am interested...although my level of interest is probally unknown to her...hehe

So I want to ask this girl out, and soon! But I will see her everyday at lunch.

a) She is interested, we date, and it doesn't work out...

b) She doesn't want to go out

Either of these things will happen, most likely a). I will have to see her everyday at lunch cause we hang around the same friends...Do you think this is a good Idea? or should I not run game so close to home :eek: ?

Maybe, I should keep this girl on the backburner (if thats even possible haha) until close to the end of the year and make a move then...I really don't want to wait to ask a girl out, I know thats the worst thing to do >: (

So what than?...

SuSHI.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I am kind of going through the same thing but its at work :( . It sucks I dont do that with people I work with, makes for a bad work place and I like my job (rock and a hard place). But you have some play, I mean you can eat with other friends if she says no, and more than not she will be the one to leave if you just act like sht dont bother you. I say go for it, you said yourself she is into you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Quit being so scaaaaaaaaared!!!!
 
Top