Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to do or not to do...? (short)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl. she is a friend's friend.
Its only been I think 3 days, and I started my Dj routine at the first chance I had. Anyways, she eats lunch with my friend and another guy and myself.

So as you can guess, we are going to see each other everyday for the rest of the semester.

I think I have her interested so far, and I am totally sure that she knows I am interested...although my level of interest is probally unknown to her...hehe

So I want to ask this girl out, and soon! But I will see her everyday at lunch.

a) She is interested, we date, and it doesn't work out...

b) She doesn't want to go out

Either of these things will happen, most likely a). I will have to see her everyday at lunch cause we hang around the same friends...Do you think this is a good Idea? or should I not run game so close to home :eek: ?

Maybe, I should keep this girl on the backburner (if thats even possible haha) until close to the end of the year and make a move then...I really don't want to wait to ask a girl out, I know thats the worst thing to do >: (

So what than?...

SuSHI.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am kind of going through the same thing but its at work :( . It sucks I dont do that with people I work with, makes for a bad work place and I like my job (rock and a hard place). But you have some play, I mean you can eat with other friends if she says no, and more than not she will be the one to leave if you just act like sht dont bother you. I say go for it, you said yourself she is into you.

Reaction score
Quit being so scaaaaaaaaared!!!!