Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Diablo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Diablo, you are the moderator and everything, but closing that guys thread was uncalled for...okay....grow up!

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
My newest thread deals with the same topic. Thats falls within the realm of "anything else" so right now you're just trying to flex your nuts and probably making that cat dislike us even more.

Brilliant.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'closed':rolleyes:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, he was doing his job. He is suppose to be closing threads like that.
Any other moderator would have also, except that he happened to get there first.

I suppose you could always take it up with Allan if in fact you feel that it was unfair.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying.....but the guy was asking a question and appeared to really be bothered with it, and instead of caring and at least GIVING A DAMN, he just closed the damn thing. Hell, this site has helped me a lot and giving me a lot of insight! Some guys that come here are really hurting and could even be on the burge of suicide, and just to ignore them and not help them, is just GOD DAMN SELFISH, AND GOD DAMN STUPID. And thats my take on it. - Pvssyeater

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I entirely agree with you, but I am glad to see someone who actually gives a d@mn about people and doesn't abide by that 'survival of the fittest' crap or that 'there can be only one' alpha male sh;t that plagues this forum like some maddening plague.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO need to call out someone on a thread. You have a problem talk about it by PM him

Thanks...Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.