Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To desinova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Watch this post will get closed even though it violates no rule.

You seem to think that I sit home and do nothing all day. I don't. This is what I do all day.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3r7s0fv1d1k6da/1122171105a.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cc43wipvdkdc0j/1122171105.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3n6y0hqbbah6ts/1122170729.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mqvz3pc2nc71t7/1119171030.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wm23ubezn499bb/1117171923.jpg?dl=0

You seem to think that you are more experienced in life than I am, when the opposite is true. What is the worst medical problem you've ever had? Have you ever spent a single day of your life without a roof over your head?

Your advice to me is to bother strangers at the mall? Then you need to admit that you have no advice to give.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I just proved that I have lots to do.
No, I could care less. The fact that you have to prove yourself to a random person online shows me that you don't have lots to do. If you did have lots to do, you wouldn't give a ****. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I know you're a bit defensive, just trying to help.

Reaction score
No, I could care less. The fact that you have to prove yourself to a random person online shows me that you don't have lots to do. If you did have lots to do, you wouldn't give a ****. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I know you're a bit defensive, just trying to help.
I don't care about the opinions of schoolboys.

And, btw, he took it upon himself to make himself my personal mentor with no request from me. Insulting me many times along the way. And if he is so confident that he can mentor people, he has GOT to have some better advice than go bother people at the mall.

I learn things very quickly. All this home repair stuff, which is just as hard if not harder than being a doctor or lawyer (maybe not a surgeon), I learned in a matter of days or weeks tops. I knew SOME going into it from my job as a property manager, but taught myself all the rest by watching the handyman I had hired, YouTube, Google, and this other forum I go on where people give definite and real answers to questions.

I should be able to figure out this "girl problem" in 2 seconds, but somehow I make very slow progress at this. How does it even make sense that I have to impress some girl who is OBVIOUSLY worth less than me. And that is not a delusion. I am strong. She is weaker. All my "theories" are not based on nothing.

@Desdinova , social anxiety isn't my problem. About 2-3 years ago, I used to go to bars down town and around the city dressed in goofy sh1t like this just to make people laugh, and I would get drunk off my a$$ and sometimes get kicked out. Everybody downtown knew me. That is one funny a$$ shirt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q017imcyadoj76m/1122171443.jpg?dl=0

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really don't have anything to do but get bothered from random people online? Get a life.
He's mentally ill. he can't help it. He needs serious help.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not gonna read or click any of that **** but I see what's going on here...
Richard lemme tell you this,
I am the kinda guy that gets along with pretty much everyone except people that hate me first obviously.
But in your case, somehow... I am just annoyed by most everything you do and type. I don't even wanna figure out cause I just know it's not worth it.
Cheers

Reaction score
I am not gonna read or click any of that **** but I see what's going on here...
Richard lemme tell you this,
I am the kinda guy that gets along with pretty much everyone except people that hate me first obviously.
But in your case, somehow... I am just annoyed by most everything you do and type. I don't even wanna figure out cause I just know it's not worth it.
Cheers
So don't respond to my posts. I have no idea who you are.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Home repair is as difficult as being a lawyer or doctor lol, now I've heard everything. Seriously, that was a good laugh.

You may think it's weird talking to people in the mall, fast food joints etc but I've personally done it successfully many times. As long as you're relaxed and can actually carry a conversation and make the other person comfortable, it's easy. It's good for beginners.

Reaction score
Home repair is as difficult as being a lawyer or doctor lol, now I've heard everything. Seriously, that was a good laugh.

You may think it's weird talking to people in the mall, fast food joints etc but I've personally done it successfully many times. As long as you're relaxed and can actually carry a conversation and make the other person comfortable, it's easy. It's good for beginners.
Yea most doctors and lawyers just do the same ROUTINE over and over. Law is easy as fvck.

I would bet you are clueless in home repair, so you're speaking about something you don't know about.

If you know how to read, you can be a lawyer. Most lawyers only know their one particular area of the law, anyway. Then they sit in the a/c all day like some pu$$y with an ego the size of Texas. It's really not hard. I read just about every statute and regulation there is while I was in prison.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea most doctors and lawyers just do the same ROUTINE over and over. Law is easy as fvck.

I would bet you are clueless in home repair, so you're speaking about something you don't know about.
I'm not here to discuss useless things like your delusional comments about professions. Just try out the advice Desdinova gave you, actually try the DJ boot camp, if you can do it for a couple weeks you will see results.

Reaction score
I'm not here to discuss useless things like your delusional comments about professions. Just try out the advice Desdinova gave you, actually try the DJ boot camp, if you can do it for a couple weeks you will see results.
But it's not delusional. Do you think a lawyer can rewire their house? They wouldn't know where to begin. What if they used 14 gauge wire on a 20 amp circuit and burned the house down?

To me, it's harder to build a straight, flat masonry wall than it is to do simple, repetitive law stuff. I've seen the legal system inside and out. Seen all the thousands of clueless dumba$$ lawyers with people's lives in their hands. Seen the female State Attorney's do nothing but add up points in a point system and read out of a book to recommend a sentence like they're some 3 year old drunk on power.

Could they fix their roof with no help if it was leaking?

KermitTheFr0g

Banned
Reaction score
Forget boot camp for my cousin @RichardTheFrog. Send him to Banned Camp and give him a bottle of Draino to slam.

KermitTheFr0g

Banned
Reaction score
But it's not delusional. Do you think a lawyer can rewire their house? They wouldn't know where to begin. What if they used 14 gauge wire on a 20 amp circuit and burned the house down?

To me, it's harder to build a straight, flat masonry wall than it is to do simple, repetitive law stuff. I've seen the legal system inside and out. Seen all the thousands of clueless dumba$$ lawyers with people's lives in their hands. Seen the female State Attorney's do nothing but add up points in a point system and read out of a book to recommend a sentence like they're some 3 year old drunk on power.

Could they fix their roof with no help if it was leaking?
Get a lobotomy and let that alleged "brain" of yours leak out the hole. Then replace with a bionic lump of grey matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.