"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

to cheat or not to cheat?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by CharmaLeo
Cheat, you are a man and it is your obligation. It is your God-given right. Just don't let her find out.
Originally posted by Unregistered
Anyone who doesn't cheat on their girlfriend should be arrested and deported.
Morons.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
if you're dating - and seeing two people that's ok. but if you're in a relationship.. man you don't need that stress. the stress is not worth it.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Just to give an idea of how harsh cheating really is... in the bible (I know it holds little weight in this day and age) condemned adulterers to death.

PS... I am not catholic either, but the bible does offer some truths worth living by.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
MetalFortress



I walked around the weight room waiting to build up the nerve to go over there and give her a hug. I even said something like "I'm kind of nervous about this [going up and giving you a hug]" and she said "Yeah, I can tell."
Needless to say, after awhile she made a habit of avoiding me. But heck, I can't blame her, I was a freakin' dork.
And you are still a dork.
 
Top