To Cheat or not to cheat

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, i need some quick advice. I have a great G/f i've been dating for 5 years. But along comes this hb10 that i know i can get. Should i go for it? You only live once. Or should i do the right thing? I know a few guys who cheat all the time on there girls (its funny cause its no big deal to them lol).

Anyways what do you guys think?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:
Alright, i need some quick advice. I have a great G/f i've been dating for 5 years. But along comes this hb10 that i know i can get. Should i go for it? You only live once. Or should i do the right thing? I know a few guys who cheat all the time on there girls (its funny cause its no big deal to them lol).

NO.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please dont..ur a man...be a respectful one..u hv a great gf..what can this hb offer that ur girl of 5 yrs cant? alien monkey p0ssy?...no...
besides a girl that taken care of you 5 yrs deserves better and you'll be ruining chances for other good guys out there with a great girl if you do cheat and she finds out..

if this HB 9 makes you feel h0rny, go home to your girl grab her strongly and make love to her..n plz dont imagine youre makin love to the HB9..lol good luck..you'll find everyday beautiful women come by..it doesnt mean you hurt something great you already have..

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:

Ok, quick question for you...

How would you react if you found out your g/f cheated on you because "she knew she could get with that guy?"

Now take your reaction and magnify it by 10. That is the female reaction.

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are no fun LOL. I dont know, she may be to hot to pass up. My heart says no! But my body says "Go for it!" The thing is, i know alot of guys that cheat on there girls (one guy has done it 25 times if not waaaaay more.) and they act like its no big deal.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SkillzthatKillz said:
You guys are no fun LOL. I dont know, she may be to hot to pass up. My heart says no! But my body says "Go for it!" The thing is, i know alot of guys that cheat on there girls (one guy has done it 25 times if not waaaaay more.) and they act like its no big deal.
*Virtual Punch*

"She may be too hot to pass up."

Please, someone kindly explain to this young man what is wrong with that sentence.

No volunteers?

*Sigh*

There is NEVER a female that is too hot to pass up. Don't degrade yourself to thinking there is a female that is killer like that.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
CHEAT, regardless of whether or not you think she's "a great girlfriend" she probably has cheated on you before. Women have no remorse or guilt when they cheat. They simply do it, and then come up with reasons to rationalize their behavior. Please don't get caught up in the trap thinking your girl is different, because odds are, she's not.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say to cheat. If you are thinking about seriously cheating

A) You're an ******* who doesn't deserve a great GF
B) You really aren't that into your gf anyways b/c if you were, you wouldn't even think about cheating.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you thinking??
You're going to throw away a 5 year relationship with a great girl just because some HB flirts with you a bit???
If you do go for the HB, you will lose the respect of all involved. Even if you get with her, the HB will see you as a typical desperate loser that would drop everything to be with her. And of course, the girl that's been with you for 5 years through thick and thin will be devastated. And she WILL find out eventually.

Your friends that cheat and shrug it off are AFC's. Why? Because they made a commitment and can't stand by it because their fragile egos tell them they have to go after every girl that smiles at them. A DJ doesn't cheat because he knows that an HB is just an HB. When you have options all the time, you don't feel the need to cheat just to make yourself feel cool.

Accept the ego boost that comes with having an HB10 sweating you, but don't act on your childish urges. No one is going to think you're cool if you cheat--they're just going to realize you're no better than any other AFC.

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
do whatever you want mang.
As long as you lack morals and won't feel guilt then go ahead and have some fun.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the only person that can make that decision. You have to ask yourself. Do you care about your gf? Are you serious about her? Will you regret it or feel guilty?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
"Cheating"...such a bullsh!t modern shaming word.

slickaz said:
please dont..ur a man...
And the irony in this little gem of a "shame" amazes me. Yeah a man, a man who by nature is designed to be POLYGAMOUS, what did you think we produce millions of sperm a day for that 1 special snowflake? That we think about sexing different chicks all day every day just because of some weird genetic fvckup?

SkillzthatKillz please DO NOT listen to these...lets call them "unnaturalist" opinions, biggest crock of lies I've seen.

And I'll tell you this for free, Did you know men of power and worth throughout history always have/had an abundance of puzzy? And I dare say the wives of these men who are fully aware how sh!t works wouldnt dream of spouting the overplayed "cheating" card that most of these drones in this very thread are doing. And let me remind you your not even married, how zany is that?

SoonToBeDJ said:
You have to ask yourself. Do you care about your gf? Are you serious about her?
I dont think his gf even comes into the equation mate. Why the fvck would you compare apples to oranges? Think : I'll eat this steak for the rest of my life, I love this steak, but holy hell I'd love a greasy burger to mix it up.

Am I honestly wrong ?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aint married you don't have to be faithfull to anyone kid!!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what chicks do...

Pick a fight with your girlfriend over something completely stupid and emotional...then temporarily break up with her. Cry "I need space".

Then, go bang the hb10 a bunch of times. After you are done, come to a realization on how much you care for your girl, then get back together with her.

Women have been perfecting this tactic since the dawn of time. It's time us guys start doing it to.

After all, you were on a "break"...:up:

Oh...and I forgot, if she ever tries to shame you by what you did...do what chicks do..completely emotionally blame her for your sufferings with the hb10. It's her fault! She drove you into another woman's arms!

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Think : I'll eat this steak for the rest of my life, I love this steak, but holy hell I'd love a greasy burger to mix it up.

Am I honestly wrong ?
If this steak is so good and you love it, why want something else?

Think : If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
you only live once :D
So if you fvck more than one girl, that'll make you happy? What if you were with a girl for 5 years and she knew what made you go crazy, and you could fvck her as many times as you wanted until you died. PLUS this girl understands you. She knows everything about you from your favorite color to the things you like in bed. When you're sick, she can take care of you. When you're down, she can help get you up :)cool: ). Wouldn't that be nice?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Well you just gave the original poster a completely different situation. IDK if his girl "knew what made you go crazy, and you could fvck her as many times as you wanted until you died. PLUS this girl understands you. She knows everything about you from your favorite color to the things you like in bed. When you're sick, she can take care of you. When you're down, she can help get you up"

It depends on the situation and I dont know of the OP's situation right now (with his girl)

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Well you just gave the original poster a completely different situation. IDK if his girl "knew what made you go crazy, and you could fvck her as many times as you wanted until you died. PLUS this girl understands you. She knows everything about you from your favorite color to the things you like in bed. When you're sick, she can take care of you. When you're down, she can help get you up"

It depends on the situation and I dont know of the OP's situation right now (with his girl)
Well if he's been with her for 5 years and she still doesn't have a clue, then forget cheating, just dump her ass.