Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To call or to text?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering... do you guys rather text or call a girl you're aquired a number from? I mean the first contact attempt you make.

Personally, I prefer calling. That way I'll get a direct response and be impossible to ignore. A text message is easily ignored. I also like to talk, having conversations is a good way to build rapport, as I learned here. However, it's the totally hip thing to text these days. Now I don't give a sh*t about that, but how does it work out with the ladies for the other people who also call right away?

..just wonderin'

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
texts can easily be ignored

you have to develop rapport. chicks love talking, you'll have to call

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For cold approaches I text first, if it's a girl from work or social circle I call.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
Just wondering... do you guys rather text or call a girl you're aquired a number from? I mean the first contact attempt you make.

Personally, I prefer calling. That way I'll get a direct response and be impossible to ignore. A text message is easily ignored. I also like to talk, having conversations is a good way to build rapport, as I learned here. However, it's the totally hip thing to text these days. Now I don't give a sh*t about that, but how does it work out with the ladies for the other people who also call right away?

..just wonderin'
I would deff call on the phone first.. Text messages and emails look to stalkerish and anonymous(to me anyways), and yeah can be ignored , plus you'll be driving yourself mad waiting for her to text back..

Yeah, first contact.... use the phone:up:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends.

If she was really into you then I'd text.

Otherwise call her and try to regame her on the phone.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always call.

This way you can get her in a good mood.
Her in a good mood equals better chance of her accepting an invitation to spend time with you.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Always call.

This way you can get her in a good mood.
Her in a good mood equals better chance of her accepting an invitation to spend time with you.
While tone on the telephone does have a resounding impact, so do the proper text messages and e-mails. Every opportunity has its unique qualities that make every approach and situation different. It is up to you to learn through practice which is proper in each circumstance and to apply that knowledge.