"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

to call or not?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I've been dating this girl for awhile. We had a great talk on the phone tuesday she asks for a phone kiss before she gets off the phone so I tell her I'll call her wednesday- wednesday rolls around I call her up kinda late- she sleeps early cause she gets up at 6- anyways i get the vm after 1 ring and don't leave a message. Now its thursday evening and she hasn't called me back- I'm debating whether or not to. Perhaps I should just call her tomorrow? I want to set up a date with her friday evening. what to do??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Dont call too often...ignoring is a powerful weapon and just act casually....talk to her occasionally...not most of the time
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
By the way...clean out ur box because you're over the limit...

If you want to communicate..you bettter do so hehe:p
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
its 1030 now- too late to call unless I wanna leave some crummy VM...I guess I'll have to call her tomorrow morning......if she doesnt call me by 5 though I'm going to not call her for the whole weekend and not go out on the friday date regardless.. good move?
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Dont call.

If you had done everything right she would be brimming with excitement to see you and would want to call you more then anything.

However, im not saying give it up. Stupidly enough, you put the ball in her court, dont go and try pick it up and take it back to yours.

Hope it all works out for ya mate.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
ya, so dont call her on Friday either? this is retarded.....she must be a real blockhead not to call me- i shouldn't even have this thread- i will call her once more ( it'll be her saying yes to a date OR saying something stupid and irrelevant in which case she gets nexted on the spot~ her VM will count as stupid)- I'm not the one who wanted to be bf/gf (she did) - I don't wanna meet her friends either - she must be trying to get her power back or whatever- she can just go back to her omega buddies and go be a queen bee then - crazy ass gameplaying bytc*, f*** this I'mma gonna forget about her stank HB9 ass this weekend- and also f*** exclusivity that's for AFC's...I just got a new number today...ahhh now I feel better just had to rant.
 
Last edited:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Still in high school at 20 something huh?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
ya, so dont call her on Friday either? this is retarded.....she must be a real blockhead not to call me- i shouldn't even have this thread- i will call her once more ( it'll be her saying yes to a date OR saying something stupid and irrelevant in which case she gets nexted on the spot~ her VM will count as stupid)- I'm not the one who wanted to be bf/gf (she did) - I don't wanna meet her friends either - she must be trying to get her power back or whatever- she can just go back to her omega buddies and go be a queen bee then - crazy ass gameplaying bytc*, f*** this I'mma gonna forget about her stank HB9 ass this weekend- and also f*** exclusivity that's for AFC's...I just got a new number today...ahhh now I feel better just had to rant.
what the hell is your problem? sh1t happens, it isn't always the girl's fault, and if she didn't call you back than she either has a good reason or is playing games with you. there's no reason for you to cry like this. just calm down and take it in stride.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
One thing I'm really big on is not to overanalyze things. Unless she hates you with a passion(which doesn't seem likely in your situation), she probably had a good reason not to return your call..just put yourself in her situation. Have there not been days when a girl called and you have been absolutely too busy to return a call?


Just relax.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
wow...ur thinking about this too much...heres what i do...i call the girl...the girl doesnt answer, ill leave a quick message "Hey (girls name) it's Evan, i was gonna ask u somethin, but ur not answering..well sucks for you..later" or something along those lines, then i forget about it. If she doesn't call..her loss, next.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
In general I try not to leave voice mail messages. The problem with that is that a geniunely interested girl may not know that you called, and she would return your call had you left a message.

If you say the generic "this is evan, just calling, call me back or something" than they probably won't ring you. The message I use, which always gets them to call me back, is "hey Amber, this is Matt. Call me back at exactly 9:37 (or some other obscure time)."
 
Top