“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

To Call or not to call??

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Ok guys, first time writing on here, so bear with me. I have been reading the articles and the bible for a while now, and i know that it is recommended to only call girls when you are planning a date(as little time on the phone as possible).

However, I am a college student on winter break. I went out with this girl a couple of times before school ended, and they went well. I have not said a word to her since our finals week, which was about 3 weeks ago, except to see if she was coming back to school early for new years(she lives 5 hours away, and it was bad weather).

My question is, should i call her, just to see how both her and her break are going, or do I wait until school starts to call her again? I don't think a phone call asking her how she is doing is going to come off as "too needy".

Thanks again guys
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
i was in the same situation with a couple girls before i left for break and i have called them both up over break...keeps em' thinking of you and lets them know that they're being thought of--girls like that. i say give her a call and see whats up, but don't talk forever with her, just a quick chat.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
How long before you go back? Don't even worry about calling. Don't put too much emphazis either. This is one of the few instances in which an email, or heaven forbid, a tex message might be the best thing, since you're not gonna ask her out anyway. When you see her back at school, don't even bring it up. If she ackowledges it or not is irrelevant, since you are in control and are just gonna pick it up from where you left off anyway.
 

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by O Snap
Ok guys, first time writing on here, so bear with me. I have been reading the articles and the bible for a while now, and i know that it is recommended to only call girls when you are planning a date(as little time on the phone as possible).

However, I am a college student on winter break. I went out with this girl a couple of times before school ended, and they went well. I have not said a word to her since our finals week, which was about 3 weeks ago, except to see if she was coming back to school early for new years(she lives 5 hours away, and it was bad weather).

My question is, should i call her, just to see how both her and her break are going, or do I wait until school starts to call her again? I don't think a phone call asking her how she is doing is going to come off as "too needy".

Thanks again guys
a couple of times?
u dont know her well enough,
it is desperate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top