“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

To Call or Not to Call?

Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Last Saturday I went to this club by myself and met this Black Chick named Kisha. She's 22 and I'm 20. I was in her vacinity and said hi. I asked her if she played pool and she said she didn't know how. I asked her if she wanted to learn and I taught her (Kino). I later danced with her and she said its to bad you are going to florida because you seem like somone I'd like to know better I tried kissing her but she moved away. I planted one on her later that night and it pretty much went smoothly.

She asked for my number and asked that I call her. I waited a couple of days and called her. Just small talk. I asked her if she wanted to see a movie and she agreed. She told me to call her Tuesday and I did just small talk I asked to see if she wanted to get together that night and she said she'll see me tomorrow. I called wednesday to pick her up and she didn't answer. This is the second time this sh*t happened to me in two weeks. I'm not sure if I called too much or what. If a girl tells you to call her should you not to play hard to get? Or do women just expect the guy to make the first call? Do women just not like given a fvck about or what? If you ask for the womens number are you no longer a challenge? Maybe if you don't call her when she asks she will like you more? Basically every experience I've had with women over the phone has led to disaster because the phone leaves them a way out. Any thougts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
fvcked if i know....may have bf? who knows...maybe call leave a message, say hey enjoyed pool...call me back..heres my # and go out find another one or two...
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
I CAN SEE YOUR BIGGGEST FAULT RIGHT NOW

YOUR OVERANALITIC!

WHO GIVES A CRAP!

if you give her your number then wait a few days for a call (make sure you get the number from her 2) if she seems really interested. I sometimes get a call back and sometimes i dont. If i dont, then i call, make very small chitchat and straight to the point setting a date. my rule is 2 strikes and yoru out. If she flakes the first time on the date, i give her a second chance, if she flakes then i next her. (she could be nervous shy so i giver her the benifit of the doubt the first time)
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
You may say I'm over analytical but after this happens over and over and over it gets very fustrating and you can't help but try to figure out what went wrong.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
So are we going to that movie or what?"





never ask, especially on an answering machine, it makes you look pathetic. Your not asking her to go to a moive with you, you are telling her 2. They hardly say no. I would have just said to call me back and i would say something ****y.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
It happens over and over again for me 2!




even chicks that appear to be really interested and flirt with me big time in person (kino, jokes...)


Thats why im trying differnt ****y funny tactics. Personally i think i might switch to e-mail.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
well when im talking to her i'll bel ike. so wut are you up 2 on so and so..... if she says "i dunno" well you got plans now, your going with me to a movie.




simple as that.

if she says "im busy"

if she is really digging you then say, "of course you are, you are busy going to a movie with me"

or

"your gonna have to change your plans, so you can go to a movie with the hottest guy around...if she dosnt get it then she will say "who?" then say "duh, me" or something like that"


if you dont want to bust your balls that far then just say, "wel during this week when i have time, your coming out to see a movie with me"







TELL HER! you get less rejections. Dont ask for a number, demand it!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by freedom_fighter777
Basically every experience I've had with women over the phone has led to disaster because the phone leaves them a way out. Any thougts?
Sure. My thoughts are that it's not the phone's fault; that it's yours. After all, if you were an interesting person, one whom they wanted to be around, well then what reason would they have to use the phone as a way out? Now, let's take away the phone. Say that there never was such an invention. You're still going to be the same person, but instead of a phone they'll find some other way to avoid you. What you need to work on is yourself.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
If you're telling girls you're moving away they probably think about it after you make plans and then decide it's better to not get attached.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah she has to get you know you a little better to pull that **** off otherwise its just more physical attraction, if you have the emotional **** involved then it would prolly work better
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
IF I WAS GOING TO DIE OF CANCER DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD WANNA GET ATTACHED?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Never give a girl your number!!! The first time you communicate with her on the phone it should be be to set up a date in person within the nexr seven days!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Originally posted by freedom_fighter777
You may say I'm over analytical but after this happens over and over and over it gets very fustrating and you can't help but try to figure out what went wrong.
i agree with you...dating is fvcked up...I blame all those stupid books like the rules and s*it like that...to bad..now its all about wait 3 days...dont wait 3 days..dont appear desperate..dont do this, do that....

Hey Ive got a really radical idea....Im a man your a women, lets hook up and see if it works out! simple! or at least it should be...
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Originally posted by Fenderules
well when im talking to her i'll bel ike. so wut are you up 2 on so and so..... if she says "i dunno" well you got plans now, your going with me to a movie.



TELL HER! you get less rejections. Dont ask for a number, demand it!
Sounds like really good advice mate..I like that! sounds way more together and ballsy than "are we gonna see a movie or not."
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah is sounds ballsy but its not when you say it. When i do this and my game is good, they never say no. Weather they flake out is another thing but of course girlz falke a lot and falke when you ask them 2.

I might say something lol "hey is obvious you think that im a cute guy and i think your hot so we are going to hook up"
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you're telling girls you're moving away they probably think about it after you make plans and then decide it's better to not get attached.
You know Wyldfire I'm in a similar boat as Im moving next year for a great job at a really prestigious place. On one hand girls are interested in visiting, but on the other hand it is raising some issues.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
im moving across the continent down to california next winter. any girl is not gonna work out when i leave. I guess i'll just have to find a girl in cali
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top