Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO call or not to call?

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO I was at a party last Saturday (the 14th) and I met this HB8. You know the type of girl that you think about more then other girls, thats her... ONEitis sucks, but this girl was hot and had an awesome personality.

OK so We were at this party and and I showed interest as did she... Well I said "Hey HB8, we're going to so and so Tuesday you should come", she says "I can't Im already going to go to the Beach", I told her she could go to the beach any day and by the end of the party she says she will come. Well dumbass me didn't number close and too make a long story short... she ended up going to the beach because she couldnt break up her plans... whatever. Maybe the girl doesn't have interest in me, which is fine... and yea I know I ****ed up by not # closing. OK well I was scrolling through my friends phone(whose birthday it was) and saw this girls number... cool, I copy it down and was going to call Monday night and be like "so Ill see you tomorrow at XXX right?"... well it was 11:00 at night and it was her house phone so I figured I shouldn't call... now, I may never see this girl again, and It feels weird saying "yea I got your number from so and so", its awkward, but should I call and what should I say? This might **** up chances that I someday do see her again though.

Thanks fellas!

Peace

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lesson
now, I may never see this girl again,
You shouldn't care if you don't see her ever again. Plenty of fish in the water! So NO, I say don't call. That's almost stalkerish. You're not that desperate, are you?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, DO NOT CALL HER WITHOUT GETTING HER NUMBER DIRECTLY FROM HER.

In college, i was in class with a hottie. Instead of asking for her number directly, i looked her name up in the student directory and called her up. She acted really pleasant on the phone, but annoyed in person. She ended up avoiding me at all costs and she made feel really uncomfortable and i looked like a total moron. This girl avoided me like the plague.

Take your experience as a lesson. In the future, if you see a girl you have interest in, get her phone number, set up a date, and have fun!

Later dude-

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I won't call her, It kind of sucks though because had I known I wouldn't see her that Tuesday(she said she was coming) I would have got the #... but the way things worked out, I didn't see her and now I didn't get her # first hand so I can't call her. Live and learn I guess... maybe we'll run into each other again if something is meant to happen.

OK thanks guys.

PEACE

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna be an AFC go ahead and call her. I wouldnt do it though, just cuz you didnt get the # from her. I agree w/ the other guys, you dont wanna sound like a stalker. You shoulved got the # that day, and now you missed out, but there are plenty of other girls out there...
just dont wimp out again