"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

TO call or not to call?

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
SO I was at a party last Saturday (the 14th) and I met this HB8. You know the type of girl that you think about more then other girls, thats her... ONEitis sucks, but this girl was hot and had an awesome personality.

OK so We were at this party and and I showed interest as did she... Well I said "Hey HB8, we're going to so and so Tuesday you should come", she says "I can't Im already going to go to the Beach", I told her she could go to the beach any day and by the end of the party she says she will come. Well dumbass me didn't number close and too make a long story short... she ended up going to the beach because she couldnt break up her plans... whatever. Maybe the girl doesn't have interest in me, which is fine... and yea I know I ****ed up by not # closing. OK well I was scrolling through my friends phone(whose birthday it was) and saw this girls number... cool, I copy it down and was going to call Monday night and be like "so Ill see you tomorrow at XXX right?"... well it was 11:00 at night and it was her house phone so I figured I shouldn't call... now, I may never see this girl again, and It feels weird saying "yea I got your number from so and so", its awkward, but should I call and what should I say? This might **** up chances that I someday do see her again though.


Thanks fellas!

Peace
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Lesson
now, I may never see this girl again,
You shouldn't care if you don't see her ever again. Plenty of fish in the water! So NO, I say don't call. That's almost stalkerish. You're not that desperate, are you?
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Dude, DO NOT CALL HER WITHOUT GETTING HER NUMBER DIRECTLY FROM HER.

In college, i was in class with a hottie. Instead of asking for her number directly, i looked her name up in the student directory and called her up. She acted really pleasant on the phone, but annoyed in person. She ended up avoiding me at all costs and she made feel really uncomfortable and i looked like a total moron. This girl avoided me like the plague.

Take your experience as a lesson. In the future, if you see a girl you have interest in, get her phone number, set up a date, and have fun!

Later dude-
 

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Yea, I won't call her, It kind of sucks though because had I known I wouldn't see her that Tuesday(she said she was coming) I would have got the #... but the way things worked out, I didn't see her and now I didn't get her # first hand so I can't call her. Live and learn I guess... maybe we'll run into each other again if something is meant to happen.

OK thanks guys.

PEACE
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
If you wanna be an AFC go ahead and call her. I wouldnt do it though, just cuz you didnt get the # from her. I agree w/ the other guys, you dont wanna sound like a stalker. You shoulved got the # that day, and now you missed out, but there are plenty of other girls out there...
just dont wimp out again
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top