To buy or not to buy lingerie

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm going to participate in a gift exchange, and the person I have to give the gift is a girl, who is into me.

Now when we were asked what we would like to receive in this exchange, she asked from something of Victoria's Secret, to which I replied "ok, so what colors you like on lingerie".

She blushed, and nerviously asked for body butter and stuff. But I know she didn't disliked the idea, especially because she did her HW and she knows that I'm the one who's gonna giver the gift.

Now I could go and buy the stuff she asked, and then covertly give her the lingerie when no one sees, but, I don't know if by doing this, I would fall into the "expected behavior", and just become an ego booster.

Suggestions??

BTW, she's not a keeper, just a duck.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this girl at work?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get the lingerie or the stuff she requested. Buy her anything else other than those two.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Daniel,
She may be a Duck,but if you don't get the Lingerie,you are a Goose....Anyway whats a blush if not an invitation for sex?...and whats a piece of sexy underwear cost you?a couple of bottles of wine,MacDonalds for two.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better check her size the next time you undress her-don't buy a size 14 for a size4

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka and Scaramouche, reflect perfectly my two views of the situation, on one side I think like amoka, into not letting myself show too much eagerness and play the pr!ck who didn't care about what she wanted, and bought her whatever he liked.

And the other thinks like Scaramouche and just escalate things by giving her a secret present with a devilish smile while nobody is watching.

@ Julius: she's not from work, that just reeks of trouble.

I've been in the game long enough to know that there's no failproof approach, but what I'm really certain is that I don't want to engage this situation in a way that compromises my hard earned rep in our group, just for the sake of poon

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ sodbuster: Eventhough I haven't had her, I know her size, a couple of days later I was teasing her, and took a wild guess at her size, and nailed it square!!
she was like "how the duck did you know??", I just told her it was a connoseurs thing

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought, why not give her a gift card and make it known that you two have to go there and pick something out for her together, and she has to model it for you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Vitor,
What a devious bathbun you are!!!but I like it.

Daniel1982

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though you guys might want to hear an update

I end up doing a mix of all three suggestions, I did gave her the stuff she asked, and when she asked me about the lingerie that I supposedly was going to buy (i knew was being sh!t tested), i told her "there were two models i liked, but i'm still not sure which one to pick, but if you model those for me i'm sure i'll know"

she slapped my shoulder, but bitted her lip, and the we all went for a drink. The rest is history, but let's say i got one more under my belt =P