“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

To ask for the ***** or NOT

M

MelMan124

Guest
I am fairly when it comes to getting in sack with these broads out here, but I am the suave type I don't go straight out and ask for the *****, I work my way to it.

Should I feel like I am disrespecting her if I just tell her I am trying to ****?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

alakazam

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Just slowly progress....if she doesn't want to go, then slow down. Remember, no means no though.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
What a moronic question.
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Sure, if you want a total ho and enough diseases to make your wang rot into mush. A girl that would respond to that is just straight up nasty, and no challenge, therefore no fun.


-Rabid
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Dont EVER, BUT EVER...EVER....EVER.... ask her.

Take her in there and continue unless she says stop or "no". And if it happens too often move on

Only dweebs will ask in high nasely caucasian voices "dear can we have sex tonight". You gotta be like da brutha's and take that shyt where you want it to go...be in control!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top