To all the Handsome guys

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry about the spelling and grammar, my MS office is not functioning so I cannot check it.

-Blablabla, you beet around the bush and bore the hell outa me, then finally say 'I don't treat women like trophies'-

I believe you, I just wanted you to fully answer the question. HOWEVER, you continued to bring in specific women into the discussion, which I already explained was irrelivant.

-Maybe it has something to do when you get older and maturer. I've been around female models and all. Quite nice. Most I had nothing in common with. I am not trying to find some 'perfect' girl, I'm trying to find the 'perfect' girl FOR ME. And the right girl for Pook will be diffrent than the girl for redblue.-

Don't patronize me with your age. I will admit you have experienced more than I, but simply say that, do not refer to something I have no controle over. I too have been around female models, but many models are just o/k looking. this thread is about BREATHTAKING women only. I understand your p. woman and mine are differnt, thats common sense.

-If you didn't like that comment, then you'll love this one: 'hot' women are nortortiously just a 'standard' lay in bed. Oddly, it is the women who wearing unfeminine clothes who seem to go WILD. As for women who are used to being admired by all, such as a model, well she just lies there. It is like making love to a corpse.-

Again, you are talking about 'hot' women, when you should be talking about breathtaking women. I have not bedded many women, but I have dated a few amazingly beautiful women. And when it gets down to it, they respect the man who was bold enough to approach them [where so many AFC's cant find the balls], and they REALLY want that kiss... and that desire makes it more passionate and fun than with a regular girl.

In fact, regular girls, having been with so many men, and being around men so often, just don't want it as much. As a result the kiss is never as good. This is a conflicting life experience, and there is no arguing with what either of us has lived thru.

-Well, all women are opinionated. As far as a being a 'deep thinker', if she was intellectual then she wouldn't be woman.-

This is a discusting generalization, proven wrong many times in both our lives I'm sure.

-I have not found beautiful women to be extroadinarily individualistic in thought or mind. I find them to be like every other female. The beautiful ones may sound more intelligent because they are more confidant and articulate in everything they do and say. But, articulation is not intelligence. As with other females talking about pure form ideas all sums up to be irrelevant. Women just don't have the same gift of conceiving or visualizing purely abstract 'ideas' as men can. Women want to personify everything.-

Articulation is intelligence, as it deals with mental processes associated with language and communication. Also, tomorrow at 10 oclock I'll be meeting a beautiful half italian half islandic girl who models in NYC. Anything I've thought of, any abstract comedic point I've made shes gotten, and fired something back at me. She proves your point wrong, but, in all fairness, she is the only woman I've dated like this.

BUT, just because a woman cannot lay on abstract ideas into a conversation does not mean she is not extremely individual.

-I don't agree with that. Women are more vicious to ugly girls than guys are. -

This is not true, not in all my life have I seen proof of this, and neither has mystery.

-To be honest, all women sound unstimulating to me. They are feeling with they talk, they are not dealing with abstracts.-

That is sad. I'm certain of a few things, one is that there are women out there that can easily deal with the abstracts, and two, just because someone cannot deal in abstracts does not make them unstimulating. That is like saying you know everything on the 'real' [nonabstract] plane of thinking, and you don't. I pitty any man who cannot find happyness in any woman, because there, by the laws of nature, has to be at leased one woman who'll supplicate to your needs as a man, physically mentally and spiratually.

-A great guy can wear stained clothes but the women will view him differently from what he is in reality.-

If a man has the means to change out of stained cloths but doesnt, it DOES say something about his personality 'in reality.'

-blablablabla, you beet around the bush for a while, then say you are not stuck up-

Sorry, you are. Any act of rejection on a woman, is implying she is not good enough for you [to win your love from a current partner, anything] is in itself being stuck up.

-I always CHOOSE the chicks I want. I do not have them choose me. -

Women always have a say in who they love, maybe subconciously, but there needs to be action of love on HER part as well. And you do not recieve that action of love that subconcius descision every time, its impossible.

-How you get that from ANYTHING doesn't make sense to me...'

Well, because of statements like: "For every love that dies, a new one is reborn." But, to keep this long post short, lets just say I'm an abstract thinker.

Last edited:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.
You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. Who am I kidding? You would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

Last edited:

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How have I accomplished that sir? By calling out an active member in a board I participate in because I don't believe in what he is preaching? Or maybe it was WHO I called out. Maybe pooks posts have changed your life, and now you defend him because the mere questioning of his words brings your blookd to a boil. Maybe.

Or maybe you think I am attacking him becaues his name is pook. Baby, I've got better things to do than kill a name. I do spectacular with women, I read these boards for the soul purpose of helping out guys who used to be like me... and when there is what I see as shady truths, or even lies, in a post by someone very respected I will open the topic for discussion.

Either way, your tweaked 'yo momma' jokes, you know, the ones you used to insult me, made my day. http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=SEARHS that is me. I have a 95 gpa, and I will be attending cornell in 2 years. That proves all your lil slants at my person wrong, wouldn't you say?

I am sorry if I do not entertain you, but the point of these baords is not to entertain. It is to help AFC's with the transformation to MEN. If the way I go about this disturbes, scares, or otherwise negativly affects you, PM allen and try and have me banned, who knows, maybe it'll work. You go get 'em tiger!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.
You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. Who am I kidding? You would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

I'm not sure who's at fault here, but that post was BEEYOOTIFUL. :D I tried reading it out loud and collapsed in fits of laughter.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that Jake. Short timer, you're hilarious. I know you do fine with the ladies. Making them laugh is key. I used to say things like this on occasion around my ex. She was a PHD. She would be rolling on the floor. It always got me laid. ;)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of instances where women are vicious to uglier girls. They will not necessarily do it to their face. They will do it in conversation with each other behind her back. Does the word "catty" come to mind?

They can be ruthless about her raw material--just her basic, unvarnished beauty or lack thereof, whether she's too skinny, too chunky, got huge tail, her hair, etc.

Then they'll pick apart her style, her clothing, her jewelry choices, her choice of outfits for an event (god help the woman who wears the same outfit twice to an event with the same people!)

A lot of this springs from a certain competitiveness that they're not supposed to show -- they were raised as good girls, of course.

This competiveness will come out when they ask a girl slightly less hot than themselves to go with them so that they look hotter by comparison. Girl B knows why she is being asked out, too and resents this (but will still go out...go figure.)

This competitiveness comes out at work when one girl gets more attention from the guys than others. Unless this girl knows how to underplay it (bytch about what a nuisance these guys are) she will get savaged by the older women there behind her back.

So many other examples are out there---I agree that women can and are more viscious than guys are to the uglier ones and with each other (expanding the set here...)

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerning malicious treatment amongst females

Amongst women, female forms of bullying does exist; majority of the time it involves verbal abuse, deliberate social isolation of the victimized female (which BTW, women seem to view as a thing to be most dreaded), spreading of malicious rumors, and combine all of these elements with the fact that even within their own circle of friends, there is always an uneasy tension since the threat of jealousy is ever present, and backstabbing is commonplace. (You know that saying: "Men and women can both agree on one thing, they don't trust women." Well, it seems to apply very well in this case.)

Unlike male bullying, female bullying is far more subtle -- and hence, often goes unnoticed, futher perpetuating ignorance on this subject -- and "catty", yet it is no less vicious than male form of bullying, and is often probably more psychologically damaging.

Anyhow, many -- if not the main -- issues which ignite jealousy and malicious treatment toward other females concern issues in which *women* are constantly peroccupied with since birth. Namely, trivial (at least in my eyes) issues of how attractive/desirable a woman is to the opposite sex, how popular she is with the opposite sex (all of which females equate with power, it seems); which female has starting dating a much sought after guy can also spark intense jealousy and result in the girl in question being "bullied"; if there happens to be an ugly girl, then she may be ridiculed for just that fact. Related to this mistreatment of ugly girls, and also important to note, is that to females, ugliness = less desirable to the opposite sex, hence less power, a fact which females abhor; and the notion that you hate the very things you fear you may possess, and/or may in the future, is also worthy of consideration here.

To simply brush this issue aside as unsubstantial, displays ignorance or delibarate ignorance on their part. Simple ignorance, is understandable since this topic is -- part of it due to the subtle nature of this behavior -- often goes unnoticed, and hence not widely acknowledged, nor is it often made easily accesible to laypeople through institutions such as colleges, which is more and more being notoriously influenced by government ideas -- and we should note that the government is never a source for knowledge or truth.

There has been interviews and studies in recent years concerning female bullying. If anyone is interested and/or would like to read it for themselves, there is a book entitled Odd Girl Out by Rachel Simmons. I personally could not stomach the various parts when the author would start rationalizing for female bullying and attributing it as the fault of societal conditioning and the limits it supposedly places upon females; which really is a very popular and also a very faulty reasoning. Whenever there are gender debates of any sort, people just love to bring out the nuture vs. nature issue, and blame gender behaviors as having everything to do with socitial conditioning, so going by their reasoning it would be accurate to say that the *only* true innate differences between male and female is physcial -- or to put it bluntly: Females are the same to males in every terms except they don't have a penis (I've even been told this by one of my professors, and the guy also has a PHD; shows you just how much a label is truly worth -- what a waste of money).

Many can't grasp that nurture and nature is not against each other, rather they are one and the same. When we raise children by giving our sons a GI-Joe action figure and giving our daughters a barbie doll, we are not just blinding following some artifically created societal standards of gender division. What we are doing is simply going along with what was in our innate nature in the first place; females have certain innate sets of femine traits most associated with mainly females and vice versa for males, and though the boundries for these are not always clear-cut distinct, they are still the majority of the rule rather than the few exceptions. Differences in societal upbringing (nurture) for males and females *IS* a direct result of nature, and not the often commonly held misconception that somehow the two are opposed and nurture is entirely artifical.

If nurture were so artifical, then why is it upon close scrutiny and observation, females in day to day life so love and embrace their supposed artifically imposed gender role? Why do they seem to be so preoccupied with relationships and romance since the time of *infantcy*? Why is it that they so love to read their Cosmopolitan like a Bible? Why is the majority of their leisure time dominated by social issues in which they love to participate in chatter concerning makeups, clothes, and closely related to this, men and relationships? If we are to seriously believe that all of this is somehow unnaturally imposed upon women through societal conditioning, then for some strange reason women seem to love it and embrace it dearly from the time of birth. No, then this cannot be unnatural; nurture and nature are the same. And if we reversed, and given the GI-Joe action figure to our daughter, she'd soon be dressing it up and have him participate in tea parties, while similarly, if we gave our son the barbie doll, he'd soon be playing war with Commander Barbie.

Equally, humans are not a Tabula Rasa in that we are somehow a blank slate in which humans are molded into whatever society wishes. There IS an innate human nature hard-wired into us by nature, and these instincts cannot be contained by artificially created and imposed doctrines of idealistic notions of gender neutrality nor any other romantized ideals. I'd say the most notable and easily recognizable innate human instinct is the reproductive instinct; even if people were never given sex education (think of our Hominid ancestors) they'd still be reproducing. Another example of something artifical ideals cannot touch is the notion that male and female are innately same in all terms; we know otherwise through behavior observations in the real world.

Anyhow, I digress, but apart from the author's unrealistic ramblings of nurture vs. nature in female bullying, I found the book to be a good resource for examples of the various types of this behavior and the common themes of what motivates them -- in some rare parts it really was insightful. It was revealing in that females -- though this may sound like mindless gross generalization -- are like parasites in that they have this strange NEED to belong to some social circle, and to be excluded from social circles, in their mind, is the worst thing possible. And related to this fact is that one of the methods most effectively applied in female bullying is the delibrate exclusion of a "friend" they somehow came to despise; this particular practice being so commonly AND effectively applied must indicate a female dread of social isolation. It really is fascinating when you see that there is often this underlying tension and mistrust amongst female circle of friends, and yet dispite these conditions, they do not take liberty to search for different companions but continues to cope with such atmosphere, for I suppose, in their view unstable social union is far better than the risk of possible isolation. I suppose this is part of what is meant by female vamprisim.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
TesuqueRed: "This competiveness will come out when they ask a girl slightly less hot than themselves to go with them so that they look hotter by comparison. Girl B knows why she is being asked out, too and resents this (but will still go out...go figure.)"

So true. And this would further substantiates my earlier statement that females dread social isolation, and hence would rather cope with unstable "friendships" rather than risk isolation.

In fact, I just remembered how recently this one woman in my group of friends brought along this lone chick, whom we've never met, to a movie with us. It turns out that her circle of female companions excluded her and went to view the movie by themselves, so rather than say "**** it" and see the movie by herself, she had to latch on to some social group in order to see the movie. Go figure.

TesuqueRed: "So many other examples are out there---I agree that women can and are more viscious than guys are to the uglier ones and with each other (expanding the set here...)"

Yeah, they can be more vicious. And what is interesting is that this competition and jealousy is mainly driven by the issue of how attractive or unattractive they and/or their female "friends" are to men. It just shows you guys how much of their thoughts and priority are so depended upon their desirability to men, and how much their thoughts are occupied with sexual related matters -- so if you ever worry that you have too high a libido, it doesn't even compare with females. LOL

Anyhow, it seems almost as if you've read Odd Girl Out, or it could simply be due to astute real life observations. Either way, good comments.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some hot women who deliberately hang out with less good looking women to get most attention from guys. But these women aren't forced kicking and screaming, if this really bothered them (as much as you guys think) they wouldn't be stupid to hang out with very hot girls.

As for ugly girls yes some women bytch about them, but then some women bytch about everything. It is hot women that stir the greatest resentment among other women, not ugly ones.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
REDblueOI tore Pook up! Nice work. ShortTimer seems unusually bitter and his response is best described as juvenile, no matter how many superfluous words he added to his post.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
I know some hot women who deliberately hang out with less good looking women to get most attention from guys. But these women aren't forced kicking and screaming,
Its a mutually beneficial relationship.. the hot girl looks hotter in comparison to her friend so gets more attention... the ugly girl gets more attention than she normally would because she can get talking to the friends of guys who approach the hot chick.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
REDblueOI tore Pook up! Nice work.
Interesting comment---not sure which way to take it. For that matter, I've scanned over RedBlue's posts and I can't quite make out what his arguments are except in bits and pieces. I hear a lot of vagaries being bounced around in the air---which is really what is preventing me from getting a grasp on any of it--mixed with a lot of ranting and energy thrown into it, but I'm not quite following a line (or several lines) of argument.

Maybe I'm not an abstract thinker? All them years of mathematics and philosophy wasted :mad:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez,

This discussion between Redblue and Pook really shows how arguments can never be solved between literal vs. abstract thinkers.

From what I've read of Pook's, I can say that I have NEVER met ANYONE that thinks so abstractly. (Not in colleges, professors, relatives, friends...not even me, and I am a VERY abstract thinker, I don't even talk about what I like to talk about with my friends because we get into arguments like THIS one between redblue and pook...)

Each way of thinking has it's pros and cons. The abstract thinker is always finding the causes behind the causes behind the causes behind the causes....etc. while the literal thinker is always reading too much into the language of the world and coming up with contradictory conclusions.

I was going to jump in here, but f*ck it.

Pook wrote
I don't like every girl all guys like. It could be for many reasons. Maybe the way she walks, or something in her mind. There are some physical features that I just go nuts for in a woman. Why? I don't know. But Nature is calling me to it, so I go. When I see these chicks, I really like them so I go for them.

This is not 'trophy' like.

All the guys talk about some 'hot' girl. If you get her, you think, "Man! You are really something!"

This is trophy like.

Those so called 'idolized' girls know they are idolized and play their parts well. That's why I don't waste time with them. As I get older, I see less and less of them however.

Maybe it has something to do when you get older and maturer.
So right on. I think the same way. Maybe it does have to do with getting older or something, but doesn't it seem more and more every day that there is someone for everyone?

Before, there were the "idealized chicks", but now I am REALLY noticing (with this whole don juan/transmutation/self-actualization/whatever you want to call it) that there are CERTAIN traits in some women that make me go nuts. They are MY personal "10"s where someone else may just think that the girl is slightly pretty, I say "Holy Sh*t! Now that is a fine lookin' laday!"

This kind of thing did not happen to the extent that it does now 10 months ago...

Maybe it has something to do with how "in touch" we are with are sexuality or something...

scary... :eek:

PosterBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's indifference

Women are indifferent to abstract thinking and only have an interest in contemplating vapid non-sequitors like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.. Those convinced otherwise, should simply read thru a typical woman's magazine. They are the most vacuous and insipid forms of expression this whole planet. I used to read thru an ex's magazines and I swear, they would contain 150 pages of advertisements and about 5 pages of actual
columns about improving eye liner techniques or achieving better orgasms (women are obsessed w/ sex; just notice how everyone woman's magazine revolves around sex or getting a woman to look better for a potential sexual partner)..

Most woman are very easy to talk to.. All you have to do is read thru the headlines of the National Enquirer and throw it at woman as fodder.. they will eat it up and you can spend hours letting them babble about it.. if that doesn't work then just make up some gossip about people in the office having an affair or a mutual friend that is cheating on their bf or gf.. they will eat it up..

Whatever you do, do not try to talk about Philosophy or Science or some higher level subject w/ a woman because they will immediately lose interest and walk away (this works extremely well w/ a girl who you are trying to ditch ;) )

I much enjoy coming back here on occasion and reading thru Pook's treatises because whether they be right or wrong, they are highly enteraining and original, and most of the time they are right on.. Cheers to Pook for his wonderful discourses on the nature of woman and of life.

PosterBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Statue Women

Wow, I noticed the same exact thing. I was at a bar just this week talking w/ some co-workers and the girl in the office w/ the prettiest face simply stands next to me, perfectly still and motionless, staring straight ahead as a conversation goes on in front of her; just like....... a STATUE.. Meanwhile, the less pretty chicks try to make insipid conversations about blah blah blah my birthday is next month and i'm getting old, my cat is peeing on the rugs, me, my, my my.... etc.. and the "pretty girl" of the office is just sitting there the whole time motionless... This is not the first time I have noticed this, but this recent event strikes a chord in my mind, because it relates to the prettiest girls not having a personality.. This is by and large the case.. There are exceptions to the rule however.. There are some really pretty girsl that I have known in the past who despite being overly self absorbed (there is not a women on this side of Mother Teresa who is not overly self-absorbed) were really intelligent and reciprocative and FUNNY! (another rare trait in woman as most women generally do not have a gift for comedY... many just think they are funny)

Yes, the most beautiful women are indeed statue women because society cultivates that instinct... the ones who are not
statue women tend to have a very pleasant virtue known as HUMILITY...

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is right. In high school, a chubby girl with a mustache called me gay because I wasn't interested. She had a mustache! Thicker than mine at the time. At work, an older woman tried to get me fired because she was interested and I wasn't. She was old enough to be my mother and her hair was still coming back in from when it fell out a few years ago. Whenever I'm not interested in a woman, they ******dly show how much they don't like me. Women do this all the time.

I've also noticed that when I'm out with an unattractive female friend, other women stare at us. I don't get all these stares when alone and guys couldn't care less. A few weeks ago I was at a bar with an unattractive female friend and some ugly fat girl was interested in me. After she had her friends find out me and my friend were only friends and nothing more, she wouldn't leave me alone. They figured the only possible reason for me to turn the ugly girl down is because my friend and I lied about our status. One of the ugly girls friends whispers in my ear, "your girlfriend isn't all that."

Reaction score
Wow, some egomaniac fools up in here! To answer your question, bytch, I am terribly handsome and always get treated like a sex object / trophy-man. I guess women don't usually care to dive into my personality but I don't really care. They use me to impress their friends and I use them as my jizz-rag so it's a nice trade-off. :)

I don't treat girls like trophies..I'd much rather treat them like filthy sluts. As for being stuck up, I have too great a sense of humor to take myself that seriously.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Majority of my girlfriends treated me this way, showing me off to everyone they knew, making our sex life public knowledge and then testing how much I'd be willing to do for them.

Once they saw I would do them favours, they started ask me whenever she was with her friends, as if to say "hey everybody, look what I've trained him to do!"

It was all very humiliating in retrospect, but I was so dumb back then and I never even saw it.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for hot women having the personality of a statue. You can't blame them, so many guys are just interested in the woman for what she looks like. They show no interest in her personality or opinions (therefore she doesn't develop one). This site teaches guys to ask women questions about herself, which many guys fail to do so as they mainly talk about themselves (don't accuse me of being a feminist here, because I'm reapeating what the dating gurus of this site has said). So thats you answer why a lot of beautiful women have the personality of a statue.
My gosh, Mystery Woman, it's been a while since I've seen you on this forum. Welcome back!

It doesn't matter who's fault it is why a particular woman (hot or not) may have the personality of a statue. It's just not attractive, and unfortunately, these type of women will live the rest of their lives being treated like objects because they act like them.

And as for hot women being ugly to ugly women and whatnot....looks don't have anything to do with it. Rotten people are all over this world, and people like don't care WHAT you look like, they will be ugly to EVERYONE. They don't just discrimate on HOT women or UGLY ones. Ugly people come in all shapes and sizes (and I'm not talking about PHYSICAL ugly) and they DON'T discrimate on looks.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my insights on physical appearance and how it relates to attraction.

Really, I have studied this and studied this and studied this and I've come up with something pretty interesting...

Looks aren't really that important neither to a man OR to a woman once they're THROUGH THE DOOR.

When a man approaches a woman he finds attractive, he has decided that she looks good enough to date. However, what most men DON'T know is that there are quite a few women who look good enough for them to date. Believe it or not, but as long as the man does not see her as UGLY, her physical appearance is good enough for her to have a chance with you. Disbelieve me all you want, but you know that it's true. Think about it, do you always crush on the HOTTEST girl you know at the time? Do you really consider getting into a relationship with every girl that you consider to be hot? Sure you may think about having SEX with them, but I'm talking about actually DATING them and spending RELATIONSHIP TIME with them JUST BECAUSE they were genetically blessed.

Most men don't know it, but we do NOT only pick the women that we are going to approach based off of looks alone. That's actually the least of it. We can IMMEDIATLY look at a woman and decide within less than a second if her physical appearance is reasonable enough. The thing is, is just so long as the man doesn't think she's UGLY, she is physically good ENOUGH. The most important factor....and the final DECIDING factor is how approachable she is. So as long as she's not UGLY to you (and can you honestly say that all overweight women are ugly?), she looks good enough PHYSICALLY. The man will then take a look at all of his 'choices', usually quite a bit more than one would think, and will then see which one is the most approachable and make his approach.

Women are the EXACT same way. Just so long as you are not UGLY, you are good enough for her. What matters after that is how approachable you are (body language and voice tone, etc.), and then THAT will determine how receptive she is with your approach. And don't think that hot women are going to think more guys are ugly than average girls. This is simply NOT true, by the way. In fact, I've found that the very attractive women, because they work so hard on themselves and are quite able to appreciate beauty, are a bit more optimistic about one's looks, and you'll get some quite surprising ratings from them. This is my two cents.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
My gosh, Mystery Woman, it's been a while since I've seen you on this forum. Welcome back!
This thread is a year old.