Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To all the Handsome guys

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethan Hawke lookalike Mr Pook, claims that many women treat him like a trophy and are interested in just his looks.

Any guys on here with either model looks or boyband looks, do you get treated like an accessory?

And be honest have you ever treated one of past or present hot girlfriend as a trophy girl.

Does anyone appreciate your personality, and have you ever been stuck up?

Covey21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been blessed with the looks that I have been given and yes I have felt that a girl just wanted to have her gf see me on her arm but I thought that was just a nice compliment! However I did do that with my ex I mean she was wow I cant even begin to tell yall everybody in the room wanted here and I tried to let everybody know I was with her and she found it to be more degrading then a compliment! It was good though she dumped my ass and I was grounded and lost my ****y side and realized that I still have to treat the hotties just like I would the fatty eating the candybar on the stair master!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope... Yep.... yep.... and yep. My ex-wife called me 'an ego maniac' right before she asked for a divorce..... I know, I can't believe it either, she called me, an ego maniac.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure why I was irresistably drawn to click on this topic..

seeing as I can't answer any of your questions, perhaps I'm not.

(ps. please dont let that be a trigger to this being another looks v personality thread.)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guys on here with either model looks or boyband looks, do you get treated like an accessory?
With reference to your looks classifications, I'd have to say no to both of them. I look like I belong in Soundgarden. However, I don't consider myself ugly.

There was a girl I dated for 3 days. She ended up being quite fond of me without knowing anything about me. After I dumped her, she asked if we could still be friends. I agreed. 2 days went by without me calling her. I came home to find a guilt trip on my answering machine. She started coming to my regular hangout, so I had to find some new ones. I'd show up at some new place I've never been to, and she'd show up there as well. She'd call the bars looking for me. Pretty freaky ****. I'm guessing it was my looks because she didn't know me worth ****, and I treated her like crap. She always told me I was good looking.

And be honest have you ever treated one of past or present hot girlfriend as a trophy girl.
Oh yeah, my ex-fiance. I believe the word EX explains it all. Very squeezeable ass, big tits, long hair, pretty face, blue eyes.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have it even wrose... being I am 16, and good looking for an 18+ y/o :rolleyes:. I work in a girls clothing store, and I'm convinced I got the job souly on looks. Of course during the interview I was confident, charismatic, blablalbblla, but I just got the feeling no matter what I'd have siad, the job was in the bag.

But anyways... mystery, you are missing an entire end of the spectrum. Of course, when I am out with a woman, especially an outgoing/extraverted woman, they love showing me off to friends and family. I am never, and will never be, an accessory, however... my personality wouldn't allow it. I remember not too long ago I really screwed things up with a pretty senior... I, for some unknown reason, fudged my words, managed to insult her, and a rumor got spread around about me and her. And still she persisted. Now, if I wasn't as good looking, I doub't she would have put up with my being an idiot, let alone continue to approach me.

But... tons of women are also intimidated by me [mostly girls my age]. It can be a HUGE pain in the ass. Does anyone else have this problem?

Anyone who gets to know me without being jealous or intimidated grow to respect me, and appreciate my personality, sure.

I am stuck up... I am arrogant, balblalbalblalbla. If you are asking if I've been STOOD up, no, never... but I have been canceled on in the last minutea bunch of times.

And bout the trophy thing... whenever I'm on a date with a woman whom I dont hve an emotional connection with, but I am wiht her because of her looks/fun, then yes, I'll pleade guilty of that. In all fairness though... they love being my trophies..

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, MysteryWoman, what a question you ask! The younger the girl, the more she will treat the guy like a trophy. It is just something young girls do. (Look at how they worship boy bands!)

Besides, looks are really nothing. I had to work for my appearance. The ONLY thing I didn't have to work for was height. You can change almost everything about yourself except the height.

Actually, no. I can see through these Biancas. My time is precious, it is the most precious thing. Why waste it on these chicks?

Does anyone appreciate your personality,
This is a touchy subject. Years ago, I remember girls going GA GA over this hot life instructor guy. I didn't understand what was happening. My friend and I made fun of these chicks. One chick, fire back, said,

"Maybe I like his personality!" I looked at my friend and we laughed.

Beautiful women have the habit of containing the personality of a statue. They just stand there. I ask them about their personality and they say, "Of course I have a good personality! Can't you SEE IT?"

It just goes to show that many girls view personality and looks as one of the same. A guy with spiked hair and a leather jacked is exuding a personality different from a guy in a suit.

and have you ever been stuck up?
No. I've been so long on the Nice Guy side of the fence, I feel like I am in wonderland.

One girl who just wouldn't leave me alone, I didn't go for her. Some said, "Because Pook is in love with himeself." But the chick had problems. I thought I was stuck up for saying this line later: "Maybe she should lower her standards..." and, surprisingly, the other girls around me agreed.

If a girl turns down a guy, she is picky and has 'good values'. If a guy turns down a girl, he is ARROGANT or GAY.

--------------
Younger girls treat me more like a trophy. Older girls (college and up) are more hesitant, thinking I am some sort of player and out to get them. Those girls are much more demanding in asking about my finances, my career prospects, blah blah blah.

I think when girls are young, they are totally image oriented. When they get older, they still like the image but know enough to make sure you aren't a HIMBO, just some pretty head. In the classes I do bad in, the ladies think I am just a Himbo. But in classes I do good in, ones in which I'm really active in the discussions, the girls go NUTS.

A girl wants a good looking guy at any age. But as they get older, they just want MORE things! More and more and more!

First, they are content with you being good looking.

Then, they want you to be good looking and have career prospects.

After, they want you to be good looking, have good career, AND be DADDY material.

After that, they want you to be good looking, have good career, be Daddy material, AND have dreams and ambitions to keep things interesting and changing.

The older women get, the more they seem to want. (When they were 5, I could give them candy and they were content). When they are 70+, they will probably demand full medical insurance and a good hospital. More and more and more!

And women wonder why we die first!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dog pook you.

I've been told I look and sound like a young Garth Brooks, Back when he wasnt fat or bald. Is this good or bad?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

If a girl turns down a guy, she is picky and has 'good values'. If a guy turns down a girl, he is ARROGANT or GAY.
Goes to show how HBs are deluded that only they have the "Power to Choose". It's their world and everybody else just lives in it.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a tall(6-4) built guy, dark complected most girls would rate me around a 9 or a 10, a few a 8. And yeah, I went out with this senior girl, when I was at the beginning Junior year(this year) just because EVERYONE thought she was smoking hot. Except me, I thought she was pretty...but I just went out with her because EVERBODY ELSE wanted too. When her best friend told me she liked me, everyone expected me to ask her out. So I gave in and did it. Needless to say from my lack of interest in the girl it didn't work out that long.

I can't really tell if I was used as an accesory I think most of that stupid stuff ended around middle school and 9th grade. But probably have been.

And the personality thing, I think most of guys will lower the bar of what a "Great Personality" is. For instance if a girl is a 9/10 in his eyes and she could studder out a few sentences; Then she is like the coolest person ever. I know it's cruel but hey...I'm sorry.

I think I say this for most men, Most guys dont want a girl that will just take anything. On the other hand guys are encouraged to chip a piece off of just about anything and thats cool with everyone. But yeah Pook that's basically how that boat floats.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God Bless Mr. Pook!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, after reading your sareal reply, all I can say is 'Bull****.' Firstrly, when asked if you've ever treated a sexy woman like a trophy you replied: "Actually, no. Why waste it on these chicks?" as if to say that you do not spend time with sexy women, because they are not worth your time? I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, maybe you didn't understand the question. See, weather you treat a woman like a trophy has no bearing on her as a person, its how YOU look at her... so your reponse of "no, why wast my time on these chicks" does not answer the question.

You also said: "Beautiful women have the habit of containing the personality of a statue. They just stand there." And this is wrong. Period. This thread is about amazingly beautiful women. And, those who are exceptionaly sexy are hated by their own sex, and feared by the opposite sex. I know because I've been there. For many years I was a popular fat guy who everyone hung out with for a laugh. After going on a self improvement binge, all of a sudden I was alone. And it was only after I was alone I truly became an 'interesting' person. You see, when society keeps its distence from you [due to its own insecurity] your individuality begins to shine. You develope your own views, ideas, opinions, and see life and its events from your own perspective. Women are no different. In my experiences extrodinarily good looking women are opinionated, deep, and worth the time to talk with.

Now, the average mans HB, my high 7 to low 8, makes for a very bland woman. Everyone loves her... girls aren't jealous of her, guys feel they can approach her. Shes the pop princess, and because of that her opinions ideas and perspective of life is squed... melded with that of the group, her lifeline of friends. So not only is the conversation with these women usually un-stimulating... its quite often the same kind of unstimulating as the girl standing next to her.

You said girls think "A guy with spiked hair and a leather jacked is exuding a personality different from a guy in a suit" and that you dissagree with this. You are wrong. Human beings, given the means, will alter their looks with cloths, hairstyles, and anything they can [thats not tabu] to corespond with how they would like to look. Anthing having to do with human desire is DIRECTLY rooted into personality. Looks reflect the person you are inside.

You say you are not stuck up. Have you ever heard the phrase, "Men do the picking, women do the choosing?" Well, the mere act of picking one woman... rather, NOT PICKING ONE WOMAN, is indirectly stating she is not good enough for you. In that sense, all of us good looking men, every man who's ever turned down a "below standard" woman, is stuck up, and that includes you.

Pook, this post as well as every previous post of yours is brilliant. It depicts how a man should act, how a man WOULD act in a perfact fairytale world where honor and love conquer all. But it's not, it doesn't, and your post is bull****.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been told I look like R. Kelly, DMX, and Common...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't figure out RedBlue's post.

He doesn't like Pook's last post. Ok, I got that (I did sorta Ok on Reading Comp 102 in HS!) Can anyone coherently explain why? Is this an ESL thing a grammar thing or a drug thing?

Dude--can you re-phrase?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
I can't figure out RedBlue's post.

He doesn't like Pook's last post. Ok, I got that (I did sorta Ok on Reading Comp 102 in HS!) Can anyone coherently explain why? Is this an ESL thing a grammar thing or a drug thing?

Dude--can you re-phrase?
I'm stumped :confused: . But, I think there's a trend now with a lot of posters on these boards to argue with whatever Pook has to say for whatever reason.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this? Pook baiting?

Pook, after reading your sareal reply, all I can say is 'Bull****.' Firstrly, when asked if you've ever treated a sexy woman like a trophy you replied: "Actually, no. Why waste it on these chicks?" as if to say that you do not spend time with sexy women, because they are not worth your time? I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, maybe you didn't understand the question. See, weather you treat a woman like a trophy has no bearing on her as a person, its how YOU look at her... so your reponse of "no, why wast my time on these chicks" does not answer the question.
I don't like every girl all guys like. It could be for many reasons. Maybe the way she walks, or something in her mind. There are some physical features that I just go nuts for in a woman. Why? I don't know. But Nature is calling me to it, so I go. When I see these chicks, I really like them so I go for them.

This is not 'trophy' like.

All the guys talk about some 'hot' girl. If you get her, you think, "Man! You are really something!"

This is trophy like.

Those so called 'idolized' girls know they are idolized and play their parts well. That's why I don't waste time with them. As I get older, I see less and less of them however.

Maybe it has something to do when you get older and maturer. I've been around female models and all. Quite nice. Most I had nothing in common with. I am not trying to find some 'perfect' girl, I'm trying to find the 'perfect' girl FOR ME. And the right girl for Pook will be diffrent than the girl for redblue.

You also said: "Beautiful women have the habit of containing the personality of a statue. They just stand there." And this is wrong. Period. This thread is about amazingly beautiful women.

Not from what I've seen. I do think the more 'beautiful' the woman is, the more she tends to be social. But that is not personality.

If you didn't like that comment, then you'll love this one: 'hot' women are nortortiously just a 'standard' lay in bed. Oddly, it is the women who wearing unfeminine clothes who seem to go WILD. As for women who are used to being admired by all, such as a model, well she just lies there. It is like making love to a corpse.

But this is generalizing. It does, of course, vary with the individual.

And, those who are exceptionaly sexy are hated by their own sex, and feared by the opposite sex. I know because I've been there. For many years I was a popular fat guy who everyone hung out with for a laugh. After going on a self improvement binge, all of a sudden I was alone. And it was only after I was alone I truly became an 'interesting' person. You see, when society keeps its distence from you [due to its own insecurity] your individuality begins to shine. You develope your own views, ideas, opinions, and see life and its events from your own perspective.
I don't disagree with any of this.

Women are no different. In my experiences extrodinarily good looking women are opinionated, deep, and worth the time to talk with.
Well, all women are opinionated. As far as a being a 'deep thinker', if she was intellectual then she wouldn't be woman.

There is a reason why women do not play the role of philosopher, math god, sculptor, or scientific genius. It has nothing to do with intelligence, it is just something they don't do.

I have not found beautiful women to be extroadinarily individualistic in thought or mind. I find them to be like every other female. The beautiful ones may sound more intelligent because they are more confidant and articulate in everything they do and say. But, articulation is not intelligence. As with other females talking about pure form ideas all sums up to be irrelevant. Women just don't have the same gift of conceiving or visualizing purely abstract 'ideas' as men can. Women want to personify everything.

But this is more generalization.

Now, the average mans HB, my high 7 to low 8, makes for a very bland woman. Everyone loves her... girls aren't jealous of her, guys feel they can approach her.

I don't agree with that. Women are more vicious to ugly girls than guys are. Women seem to make up their own aristocracy based on their attachments and, if no attachments, beauty.

But I do agree they don't feel THREATENED by her.

Shes the pop princess, and because of that her opinions ideas and perspective of life is squed... melded with that of the group, her lifeline of friends. So not only is the conversation with these women usually un-stimulating... its quite often the same kind of unstimulating as the girl standing next to her.
To be honest, all women sound unstimulating to me. They are feeling with they talk, they are not dealing with abstracts.

You said girls think "A guy with spiked hair and a leather jacked is exuding a personality different from a guy in a suit" and that you dissagree with this. You are wrong. Human beings, given the means, will alter their looks with cloths, hairstyles, and anything they can [thats not tabu] to corespond with how they would like to look. Anthing having to do with human desire is DIRECTLY rooted into personality. Looks reflect the person you are inside.
I was speaking of the viewpoint from Womaniverse. Women (and men do too) think your personality and looks are very much the same.

A great guy can wear stained clothes but the women will view him differently from what he is in reality.

You say you are not stuck up. Have you ever heard the phrase, "Men do the picking, women do the choosing?" Well, the mere act of picking one woman... rather, NOT PICKING ONE WOMAN, is indirectly stating she is not good enough for you. In that sense, all of us good looking men, every man who's ever turned down a "below standard" woman, is stuck up, and that includes you.
There is such disrespect for men nowadays that women only think of men in terms of lustful pigs. If an attractive chicks is interested and the man does not go, she gets very very angry. By the frame she already has set up (that all guys are lustful), the guy has to be not attracted to her (which can't be!), gay, or arrogant.

But in reality, there are many reasons why a guy would not go for a chick. He could be in love with someone else. He could be incapable at the moment of starting a relationship due to projects or work. His mind is elseware, on something other than love and romance. But women think of love and romance much more than men do. So they do not percieve the man is doing something else. He must 'be stuck up' or gay.

I always CHOOSE the chicks I want. I do not have them choose me. They can flirt all they want, but if they aren't what FITS me, then nothing will happen. I ignore plenty of chicks. It is not due to being 'stuck up'. It is due to having a life that is outside chicks. If, at the moment, I do not want a chick, I just let her pass by. For every love that dies, a new one is reborn. Wait a little while and the same exact scenario comes up again... and again... and keeps occuring with the frequency slowly increasing. Nature is tightening her noose around me.

It depicts how a man should act, how a man WOULD act in a perfact fairytale world where honor and love conquer all. But it's not, it doesn't, and your post is bull****.
How you get that from ANYTHING doesn't make sense to me...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that bullshyt that women are nastier to ugly women, I have never observed this in my life. You may have met one and two but they are in the minority. Why would a woman resent an ugly woman, who in the hell envies ugly people. Alot of women enjoy the company of fat girls, because they have a fantastic sense of humour, infact they are so over weight that they don't give a damn anymore. They might as well in enjoy themselves.

But many guys on this forum speak so aggressively in terms of fat women. I'll never understand this, if you don't like the look of someone don't date her. No need to make a big deal of it (this is directed at other guys not you Pook). I know a lot of women who equally don't like fat guys, but we don't go around speaking resentfully of fat guys let alone of fat women.

As for hot women having the personality of a statue. You can't blame them, so many guys are just interested in the woman for what she looks like. They show no interest in her personality or opinions (therefore she doesn't develop one). This site teaches guys to ask women questions about herself, which many guys fail to do so as they mainly talk about themselves (don't accuse me of being a feminist here, because I'm reapeating what the dating gurus of this site has said). So thats you answer why a lot of beautiful women have the personality of a statue.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks have nothing to do with it. Some people treat each other as accessories regardles of how ugly they or their partner is.

bp1974

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I'm nearing the big 30 I don't have the natural boyish looks anymore, but I have a good face, I'm tall and well proportioned.

The shallow women used to come to me for shallow relationshops. They were good loking girls by British standards, but they bored me.

I liked the girls with roomy hips and ample bosoms. Now as I get older, I lust after the nubile tennagers I shunned as a younger man. I confess if I were playing the scene again today I would go for the trophy girl. Her personality would not be so important anymore.

Fortunately I am happily married to the girl with roomy hips so I can retain my dignity without having to 'fess up to my shallowness.

The thing about women is, when you can get them, you don't want tham, and when they are unavailable they rule your world. :mad: