"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

To All Don Juans

ProudestMonkey1

New Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone I'm new here, and consider myself a recovering AFC. I've had some successes but failures as well. With all the information availabe on this site and in the forums I hope to take my game to the next level, and just want to thank all of you who are in these forums. Your advice has always been right on the mark, and the level of maturity is shocking, especially when compared to other online forums. Keep up the good work and I look forward to continuing the DJ journey with everyone here.

Peace
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
WELCOME!

And, I hate to say, but the level of maturity in this forum drops to undesirably low levels at times...myself being a contributor to the decline...but most of the time we can be pretty civil.

(fake edit: except when girls come)
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Welcome to the forums :D It's great to finally see someone who admits he's a recovering AFC. I wish you luck on your endeavors and on your quest to be a DJ..
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Welcome to the boards

Few things to tell you.
1.) read the bible
2.) use the search function
3.) Then post whatever you want

Please do that in that order if you want to post because most things have already been discussed.

And again welcome to the DJ boards.
 
Top