"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

To act or not to act

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Age
50
Last night I was hanging out with a group of people playing various nerd games at a local brewery. There were three women there I was really interested in, but there was one in particular who really had an effect on me. We interacted and maybe I picked up on some SOA, or maybe she just had gas – it’s hard to tell.

As we were leaving her car was parked in front of mine on the street. I asked if she planned to come back to the group and she said yes, but I did not act. I did not ask for her phone number or to get together ... I don’t really consciously know why, I just didn’t even though I was very attracted to her. What do you do at that point? Was my inaction cowardice or subconsciously picking up on something leading me away from going for it.? I guess at that point I sort of think, “This is too good to be true,” and assume she’ll reject me. How do I get past that?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I did not ask for her phone number or to get together ...

Was my inaction cowardice or subconsciously picking up on something leading me away from going for it.?

assume she’ll reject me. How do I get past that?
Not living in the moment with situational awareness.

Not fully knowing and acting on what you wanted.

The indifference that comes with practice.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
fear. let the regret be your fuel. next time just go for it. what's the worst that can happen? she politely declines and you lose absolutely nothing. in fact you gain some experience and are proud of yourself for having given it a shot to begin with. you avoid regret and learn more about people and social queues. when you eventually understand that the rejections have no actual negative effect on you your game will really flourish. you'll become suave, able to be smooth in any situation without forethought, oozing with charm and genuine confidence.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Last night I was hanging out with a group of people playing various nerd games at a local brewery. There were three women there I was really interested in, but there was one in particular who really had an effect on me. We interacted and maybe I picked up on some SOA, or maybe she just had gas – it’s hard to tell.

As we were leaving her car was parked in front of mine on the street. I asked if she planned to come back to the group and she said yes, but I did not act. I did not ask for her phone number or to get together ... I don’t really consciously know why, I just didn’t even though I was very attracted to her. What do you do at that point? Was my inaction cowardice or subconsciously picking up on something leading me away from going for it.? I guess at that point I sort of think, “This is too good to be true,” and assume she’ll reject me. How do I get past that?
Going for the number close is a good way to gauge her interest in you, use it as a tool.

It's amazing how much fun you can have with a girl and still get a fake number. Get numbers early and often, weed out the disinterested.

If they say some bs about not giving out their number blah blah snapchat blah blah, next.

If you exchange numbers and she runs off quick, It's a fake number.

If you exchange numbers and doesnt text back right away, she will most likely be flaky.

Girls that instantly start texting right away I seem to have good results.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
If you out and about there will always be women that send you IOIs, too many of them to count. Pick the one who did it better, and approach.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Women will normally give out their phone numbers just to keep creeps off them atm in time.

And then they'll basically ignore those idiots.

At least that's what women around me tells me when they complain of some guy that keeps on messaging them.

My technique, well actually it's a habit of mine, back when I was young and handphones were something of a rarity, I'd just get a pen (which I always carry) and simply jot it down in either the palm of her hand (daytime scene) or if she's wearing a sexy mini skirt - on her thigh (nightclub scene).

Nowadays it's just a carryon from my old habit - I always carry a bunch of business card, I have it in my wallet, in my bag, in my car, in business card holder, etc and I'd simply hand it over to anyone that interest me, men (business) or women (business and pleasure), and it also acts as an introduction medium, sort of breaking an ice.

If the women fancies you, she'll call and will try to seduce you.

If not, then it's no big of a deal huh? Since you can always use a business card to introduce urself to a variety of women.
 

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Age
50
Get numbers early and often, weed out the disinterested.
That helps, thanks. I actually have a fake number app. It actually rings to my phone but it isn’t my real number. I have heard of women using that.

Numbers early and often. I like that.
 
Top