That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Normally I don't do this but the above is Bulls**t. Of course it depends on the woman. If I buy a Tiffany bracelet for a woman then the chances she will appreciate it more than she will a gift soap basket. Again, it depends on the woman. MOST women will take the Tiffany bracelet over the Homemade soap basket any day.Originally posted by Elimidate:
Please understand this....The amount of money you spend on her is not that important.
What is important is the thought that went into making or picking out the gift and setting up the situation in which the gift is given. BOTTOM LINE!
The more creative you are and the more thought you put into the gift, the more she will appreciate it.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Originally posted by Bungo Pony:
Allright, you guys all asked for it - Bungo Pony's Ultimate Gift!!
I used this once, and it worked extremely well, and I plan on using it again. Get out your video camera (or borrow one) and make her a video. No, not a "close & sexual encounter" video, just do some wacky stuff on it. If you have a talent, record some of that. Pull out some pics of you in your younger days (not the ones with your ex), and put together a slideshow of them.
This kind of a gift shows thought, creativeness, and is extremely inexpensive. Again, this is for LTRs only!!
Buy her a star....interesting!Originally posted by Elimidate:
Paradox,
Then tell her that's your star!
Now show her the certificate you bought from the international star registry where for a small fee, they will name a star after her (or any name you give them). Now, no matter where the two are you are, or how far apart, you can look up in the sky and wish on the star!
LOL I'm awaiting her response.......![]()
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Agreed, that's why I suggested the video. The great thing about a gift that reminds them of you is even after they dump your ass, they'll be stuck with that haunting them MWAHAHAHAA!Originally posted by RatnyCage:
Give them something that keeps you on their mind. Be creative!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.