“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tired of WACK Posters!!!

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Hmm..you have a point there. But still, did ya HAVE to flop it out? Totally ruined my fantasy of you. :(
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Hmm..you have a point there. But still, did ya HAVE to flop it out? Totally ruined my fantasy of you. :(
Sorry baby, I'll go back to the Doctor tomorrow and get my boobies back ok ;) :D
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
LOL...okay. Just make sure you get an upgrade this time! Those saggy B-cups werent cutting it! :p
 

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
I agree with the o.p. I find it funny when not knowing anybody else from Adam(or Eve) people will resort to calling someone that most horrible insult(afc). Alot of people need to go fvck the town slut and relax.
 
Top